Another Mini!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sams

Reaction score
Going to buy Murrays blazing buckaroo Legacy today. I am sooooo excited. he is such a cutie. I am buying him for myself for my b-day. I got my first mini last year for my b-day from my boyfriend. I am starting to think that this should be an annual tradition. They are so much fun and there is always room for just one more
default_yes.gif

Cool!! I got 2 of my mares for my birthday one year, my stallion for Valentine's day and my Great Dane for my birthday 2 years ago. I agree it is a great tradition. Can't wait to see pictures!!
default_birthday.gif

I can hear the true joy as you wrote that..wonderful! Please post pictures when you get him home. Congrats.

Maxine

After Ace settled in a bit i put him out with my big horse gelding ( the previous owned said he was good with others) when my tough gelding went to see him Ace's squeal alone sent him hightailing it out of there
default_new_rofl.gif
. I have never seen him so scared in my life.

here are some pics that the seller sent me of him from last year

redroanminisud.jpg

redroanministud1.jpg

Congrats!!

Im in ontario too
default_smile.png

Have you been out to any shows? Member of MHCO?
default_biggrin.png

this summer will be my first time showing. i dont even know where to start.
default_smile.png

Well Id be more then happy to help you get started
default_smile.png

If you want you can email me and we can chat I know where all the shows are and I thin it would be an awesome Idea for you to join MHCO and get out to our "Spring Clinic" you can bring your hrose there get used to being off property the obstacles are open for you to practice and the monring is full of important things about keeping a healthy mini. MHCO has 4 point series shows lots of classes , as well and everyone is friendly and willing to help
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back