Another good show day for Sophie,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Brenda that is, AND Beth! Sophie looked just stunning today! Show in IL.

Her bay has gotten dark, especially along her back and now she has some dapples. Her points are so black and those gorgous doe eyes of her's really stand out.

I was just in awe of her today as I watched her show. And she has matured alot with age and she really loves to show! I just will never be able to thank Brenda, and Beth enough,,they do a wonderful job AND love Sophie as well.

Today Sophie got,

1, 1, in solid color

1, 2, in Model Mare

1, 1, in her Aged Mare Over

1, 1, in Youth Mare Over

Grand Senior Mare, under both judges

One OverAll Grand and One Overall Reserve, to a gorgous, yearling mare. Wish I could remember the name of the yearling, very nice silver dapple.

I looked, but couldn't find any forum members.
wacko.gif

Thanks for letting me share. Hope to have pictures on Tuesday.

Frankie

First congrats!!

I "think" Sophie is at the Wateska IL 3 day show.........I was thinking about going myself but then decided not to and got somewhere next weekend. I am curious if you happen to know the turnout??

Thanks so much!

Erica, yes that is the show. I won't be able to make it up today but was there yesterday.

I was told there were 120 horses there yesterday, didn't seem like that many but they were scattered all over the place. Also was told they expected about 15 more for today who were not there on Saturday.

[SIZE=21pt]Woooo......Hoooooo![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

I knew Sophie was going to kick butt...she looked just awesome when I saw her on Thursday!
yes.gif
I don't have the showbill Carolyn, has Lacy shown yet?

Latest posts

Back