Another dream thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
My mom told me her dream this morning. Hopefully you can translate.

My mom had her old horse Collegent and he was running around. My mom was afraid he would hurt himself but he jumped over the fence and got his leg stuck. Mom ran down and tried to help her horse, but he all of a sudden turned to TOM HANKS. He kept asking her to marry him.

laugh.gif
my mom is crazy. Any ideas?

Translate: Your mom loves both her horse and Tom Hanks.
wub.gif
Did She accept the proposal?
wink.gif

MiniSeasons said:
My mom told me her dream this morning. Hopefully you can translate.
My mom had her old horse Collegent and he was running around. My mom was afraid he would hurt himself but he jumped over the fence and got his leg stuck. Mom ran down and tried to help her horse, but he all of a sudden turned to TOM HANKS. He kept asking her to marry him.

laugh.gif
my mom is crazy. Any ideas?

468554[/snapback]

If we are in to explaining dreams I have this recurring one. It involves Michell Phiffer and a can of whipped cream. Meanings??????

Here is what i found .It could mean:

DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Comfort, familiarity, security, gentleness.

If the actor or actress is a particular favorite of yours, ask yourself what you admire about this person. This could be an attempt by your Higher Self to point out a specific admirable quality in you that would prove of great use to you.

2. If the actor or actress isn't a particular favorite, but reminds you of someone you know, this is a wake-up call: That person is "acting," not showing his or her true colors, probably to suit his or her own ends.

3. Depending on the other symbols in the dream, this could mean that YOU need to do a little "acting." A situation may arise where showing your true feelings will NOT be in your best interests.

I found it here : http://www.astrocenter.com/msn/DreamDictionary.aspx

How do you know what your dreams mean/how to translate them?I'd like to know how to interpret my dreams,one in particular.

Latest posts

Back