Another Colt For Flyin' G Farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
This little guy made his appearance at 5pm on May 12th...his mom waited for a nice afternoon and for both my husband and I to be there :bgrin He was 23" at birth, and as you can see is a minimal white...which I love! He is a feisty one...I've been kicked once so far...and there have been numerous attempts at my knee caps :lol: Because of this my husband (who happens to claim this mare as "his")...decided to name him Flyin G's Double Guns...Gunner for short.

So here he is...at 2 days old
default_wub.png
:

roger35-14-06.jpg

roger55-14-06.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Tracy

Tony

Reaction score
That is a flashy boy. Congrats.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulatons on your cute little man! I like the name too![/SIZE]

Lyn

Valerie

Reaction score
Oh Tracy...wow, he is beautiful!! Congrats, love his markings, nice & minimul but still flashy, of course I am partial to the black & white pintos anyway!! :bgrin

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Valerie...this another grandson to your mare...Splash's Dots and Dashes...her son Riverstone Ranch Snapdragon is his sire
default_yes.gif
:

Tracy

Carl Farms

Reaction score
What a cutie. I will still miss seeing the Black Tie Affair babies though :saludando:

www.carlfarms.com

HOME OF LITTLE KINGS RUSSIAN RULER

Valerie

Reaction score
Oh Tracy, I thought that perhaps this was DeeDee's other grandson...wow, you were so lucky and got the color that I was so hoping for...haha. I am just dying to clip a little on Rascal to see how much white he really does have, I am starting to think he has white running far up on one side of one back leg, but he's just so darn light from the belly down....I need to clip & take some more pics.

I am so happy for you, you have had some excellent foals this year!! DeeDee is going to be a very proud grandma, keep me posted on how they behave, I am have some serious biting issues with Rascal & he doesn't get it from his sire or dam, so not sure what is going on. :bgrin

Anne

Reaction score
I REALLY like him! One handsome young man.

Anne

Reaction score
I own Splash's Dots and Dashes now :D Just searched her name on google and this came up, I'm so excited to have found a previous owner! If anyone has picures or info about her I'd highly appreciate it! Or of her foals/grand-babies

So happy to have found someone who may be able to give info!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

(My avatar pic is Splash, taken this past Monday, the 19th!)

Latest posts