Another baby born!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love him!
wub.gif
I'm so happy for you!!

Mick Zagger
biggrin.gif

justjinx said:
Jennifer, that baby needs to be at my house!  we have a filly called "lucky seven" who has a seven on her face!  they almost match!  jennifer   
saludando.gif

425285[/snapback]

Jennifer- that can be arranged, LOL! And I like Zig Zag a lot and also Mick Zagger both are too cute!!!!!! I have followed them around all day and he does seem to be eating good/often. About dark a storm came rolling in and I put them both in the back yard with a run in covered stall. It started flooding and she stands out in the rain with him. Major lightening and thunder. I go out in that mess and put the baby in the shed and she went in too. But soon as it let up a little from total flooding here she comes back out in it. So baby was out in the rain nursing, we almost brought him in the house. Paul suggested it! Yep he has turned into a real softy.

Lovely colt. Love his refined sides the way they go up.
wub.gif

My mare has a small bag too, no problem here. The vet said to get down low and watch and make sure he is nursing.

Wow.... see what happens when I go away for business for a couple of days and can't get on the Forum?
biggrin.gif
He is really nice! Congratulations!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back