Another art project FINISHED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForMyACDs

Reaction score
I'm on the last week of my spring semester and this is one of my projects. I have 100+ hours in to it and although I'm very happy with the results I will probably never want to do another watercolor again (this is my 2nd watercolor ever). It was 100 hours of torture!!

It's a little washed out in areas because it's under glass, but this will give you a general idea.

315183165.jpg

It'll be entered in the regional art show (my instructor will have my head if I don't get it entered). This is one I'm pretty darn proud of .......

I did have a oil portrait due today and although I didn't finish it completely it was done enough to grade (besides, my instructor is giving me a little leeway since I worked SO hard on the watercolor). I'll post that one when it's done.

GIANT leaps in improvement this year in my work! I'm so excited!!

Wow, you are incredibly talented - beautiful!

l love that it's so life like you are amazingly good..
default_biggrin.png

I am speechless - that is beautiful work - you really captured the essence of the people, their working livelihood, I can almost hear the sounds & smell the smells - feel the rock of the boats - incredible
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Stacy

Beautiful detail; especially for a watercolor. Quite an ambitious piece. You have every right to be proud of it and yourself!
default_aktion033.gif

Breath taking truely! Such a gift you have! I can smell the water and hear the chatter of the people.

WOW that is AWESOME..... your eye for perspectives is very very good!!! Congrats you should get something nice in the show with that one!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]That is gorgeous, truly amazing!! [/SIZE]

By the way, have you heard of this website? ETSY I saw a piece on it on CNN (I think) yesterday and it looks interesting. It's a sales venue for all things handmade, from crochet to fine art...

Last edited by a moderator:
You are very talented. The details are fantastic. Congratulations on a beautiful piece of art.

You did an AWSOME job!!! It completely looks like your there and that you should be able to hear all the people talking and background noise! Beautiful!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Leya

Latest posts

Back