ANOTHER APPALOOSA DREAM FOAL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equestrian

Reaction score
:aktion033: HERE IS OUR SECOND FOAL AND IT IS A SORREL APPALOOSA COLT THAT WAS BORN ON 02/10/06 AT 7:15 PM. HE IS A GREAT GRAND SON TO ORION ON HIS DAM SIDE AND OUT OF A CHESTNUT FEW SPOTTED APPALOOSA STALLION I USE TO OWN. YES, WE CAN SAY HE'S GOT LEGS!!!!!!!!, BUT AT LEASE WE GOT CHROME TOO. :new_shocked:

/2006foals/ladyscoltweb.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE TAKE THIS (BERRY FAIRY) AWAY FROM ME.

DARWIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous colt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exceptional colt!!!! Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :new_shocked:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I think he's just beautiful, Congratulations!

Sorry Darwin,

When they look like that, :new_shocked: you don't get any sympathy about the Berry Fairy!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Robin

default_thumbup.gif
: [SIZE=14pt]WOW!!!!! He is Gorgeous!!! [/SIZE]
default_thumbup.gif
:

Congratulations Darwin!!!!
default_cheers.gif
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

:aktion033: Congratulations! Very nice colt and yep, he sure has legs!! :aktion033:

Joyce

Heck the berry fairy brings such a nice colt.....I'd be happy too! I'm sure the filly fairy will be along!

:aktion033: Congrats!!!!!!!!

"The Berry Fairy" :lol:

That is the first time I have heard that one!!! :aktion033:

Awwww...I miss spotted babies. My leopard stallion is getting his fair share of girls THIS year dangit
default_yes.gif
:

He's a very handsome boy Darwin!!

Congrats!! I say, if you gotta get a colt, get a nice colt! You have a good one there!

Wow you sure are popping out the appy boys this year!! What a handsome little fella, I would love to see what he looks like out of his baby fuzz =)

Congrats!! He's adorable!!

Congrats on your real nice Pintaloosa colt, he's got legs! thats for sure! Pretty, pretty face he's got also. You keep that berry fairy right there if you don't mind :lol: course I'll take a set of berries with color on them anyday.

Back