Annual Meeting Reminder

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
REMINDER:

If you are a CMHR member that is planning on attending the annual meeting this Saterday, March 13, 2004 and have not received the information on how to get to the chat room along the password that will be used, please contact me at [email protected] so that I can forward that information to you.

Also, please take the time to visit the chat room a day or 2 before the meeting so that you can verify that you are able to enter the room. I won't be setting the password on the room until Saterday morning, so you will be able to get in and look around ahead of time to familiarize yourself with it.

Finally, If you are planning on attending the meeting and have NOT told Michelle, please email her to let her know at [email protected] as the chat room is limited in the number of users that may be there at one time. If we know that we will go over the limit, I will try to upgrade the account to accomodate more individuals.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks for asking Fox Holler,

I had a great feeling about it. The meeting lasted for about 3.5 hours during which a general rundown of what was happening was given. Michelle is still working on the minutes and is hoping to have the official ones released to the membership soon.

But I do want to say that lots of good things came out of the meeting as well. We have some volunteers that are willing to roll up their sleeves and start helping. And it looks like CMHR has most of the nasty paperwork behind us so now we can start to concentrate on promoting CMHR so that we can do more rescues.

Also, one other thing occured that I am excited about. A 2 year Term Limited BOD position was filled as well. Cathy Buehrer was nominated, accepted teh nomination for the position and by unanomous vote she was elected to that position. We know that she will be a huge help for us as well. YAY CATHY!!!!

Of course there were suggestions and concerns pointed out to us. Most of the concerns were centered around the SCs and direction for them. Of course we are now refocusing on this and Tiffany has graciously accepted the responsibility to help chair this committee and get it rolling! Thank You Tiffany!!!

I am so thankful for the way that our members desired to voice their concerns. All concernes were tactfully stated and hopefully the BOD addressed the issues to the member's satisfaction. Because of some of the concerns, we are going to investigate making some changes like possibly having quarterly general membership meetings to help keep members more informed.

So keep your eyes out for the minutes and let us all know if you wish to volunteer for a committee as there is plenty of things that need to be done!
yes.gif
CMHR is off to a great start and with the participation of it's membership, CMHR will get even stronger and better in the future!

Thank you all!

Nila:

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the minutes.

JJay

Latest posts

Back