Announcing the LB Last Chance Auction's new owner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
LOIS! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS are in order to Lois Simons, the new owner of the LB Last Chance Auction. She "officially" takes over October 1, but she is already getting her feet wet, and is learning the ins and outs of how things work.

Lois is keeping the auction as a part of L'il Beginnings, so it will still be available as always, on the LB COMPLETE Miniature Horse web site! There is no need to re-register. We are trying to make this changeover as "seamless" as possible. The web address will also remain the same.

I feel Lois is very capable and will work hard to revive the auction. Please join me in giving her a a nice big, WARM WELCOME, and in wishing her much success in her new venture. We are proud to have you as a part of L'il Beginnings Lois! BEST WISHES!
default_cheers.gif

Congratulations! Glad it's going to remain a part of LB.

default_biggrin.png
SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Lois !
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to keep you folks in the dark. I learned about this opportunity to purchase LB Last Chance Auction in August and have been busy setting things up in my life to be able to give my full attention to the auction. Thank you Mona for making this possible and working to make the transition seamless and enjoyable.

I am so excited and extremely proud to be a part of the Lil Beginning family. I am looking forward to working with all of our sellers and buyers that make up the heart of the auction, and the browsers that I hope soon will join in on the fun. Most things will remain the same but there are going to be some new and exciting auctions and promotions…so just stay tuned!

Thank you all for your support!

Latest posts

Back