Announcing our the start of our 2011 arrivals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Unlike 2010, we are experiencing a COLT year at White Tails (so far 6 colts and 2 fillies). However, we're pretty smitten with the boys so far. We have quite a few more to foal so hopefully the filly fairy will find her way back to us soon.

Please allow us to introduce one of our favorite baby boys - - who as we watch unfold and flourish may prompt us to make a phone call to a trainer:

Little Kings Electro Buck (a Buckskin Buckeroo son) X RFM Thunders LahDeeDah (a Reeces Thunder Hawk daughter) and the combination definitely is a good one - we couldn't be more pleased with this boy - I hope you agree:

2011foals005.jpg

2011foals006.jpg

2011foals057.jpg

2011foals007.jpg

and I have to put one more picture to show the sweetness in this little guy:

2011foals045.jpg

Born April 6th, this little fella is a tiny one with a canon measurement of 7 inches projecting to mature small. He's wirey and full of spunk and is what we are using as a basis to assess & compare all our foals. If we have to have all these boys, we'd certainly like a bunch of these! LOL

La Dee Dah is beautifully bred -- her sire is the well-known World Champion Reeces Thunder Hawk and her Dam is Gold Melody Boy bred top and bottom. Dee, a beautiful young buckskin mare was successfully shown by Reece Family Miniatures before coming to our farm. She has very smooth balanced conformation, with a nice long neck and a big eye which she has obviously thrown to her son with the help of a Buckeroo son (who is also Blue Boy on his dams side). This is Lah Lah's first foal and we're thrilled with him.

default_new_multi.gif

We'll be repeating this breeding for 2012! Thanks for letting us share our babies with you again this year -we're tired like everyone else but as you know, the sleepless nights are always worth it for this little jewels.

Yes not sure what happened to the date on my camera - obviously needs to be reset. LOL I assure you it was taken last weekend.

Will feature other foals in separate posts so there's room for photos.

Wow, he is just lovely
default_wub.png

Congratulations !!

I especially like your last photo, so cute
default_biggrin.png

And I got a kick out of the camera date
default_laugh.png

Beautiful and great pictures!!! Congrats!

thank you everyone so much - - I was fearful maybe we were "barn blind" ha ha

We truly thought this was the "it" baby so far and hope to get many more like him before we're done this year. Its really not just his looks though as he is a spitfire - he never stops and the tail is always up and he shows off. He'll run right to you and then stand up on his hind legs and spin and take off. LOL

Appreciate all the nice compliments - I'm anxious to see how he develops and gets along the next few months.

Thanks again everyone! This boy sure is something special~ We call him Bolt! He has truly stolen my heart. He gets so excited when he sees me coming! He walks away from his mama to come and love me and jump on me! He is the complete package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's STUNNING!!
default_wub.png
Congrats ladies! And so glad you are posting your babies so all of us can see how your program is moving the breed FORWARD.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back