Announcing Our First National Top Ten Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi Renchen

Reaction score
Thank you so much Sheryl Stewart and Ernie Lambdin for making our dream come true.
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I wasn't able to go to Nationals but Ernie provided the transport and Sheryl showed Buck for me and that team brought home a National Top Ten Yearling Under Stallion to Rockin Angels Miniauture Horses.
default_cheers.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
This was the first time Buck was shown by someone other than Mike or myself and I wasn't sure how he'd do but Sheryl pulled it off.
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thanks to Leonard and his team for the great live feed that allowed us to watch and cheer them on during the competition and to experience the thrill first hand hearing them annouce this win.
default_thumbup.gif
It's a fantastic and wonderful feeling and we are truly blessed. Of course now I've officially caught the Show BUG BIG Time and we'll just have to be there next year. It's been and amazing first year with miniature horses and I have been blessed with finding the right connections since day one.

Thanks to Natasha Cromer of Lucky Charms farms for being a great little sister and listening to my worries and concerns and of course for Cotton.
default_biggrin.png

Sheryl Thanks to you for allowing me to buy Buck and providing the great nutrional and beginners support. Listening to me when I wasn't making any sense and holding my hand this year. Your support is very much appreciated.
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif

Thanks to Ernie Lambdin and his quiet gentle ways that helped me calm down and relax and enjoy myself so much more and his great advice you are what this organization really needs.
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

Thanks to Arlene Foulk
default_new_multi.gif
for her great advice after the Derby Spring Fling and to so many others who offered encouragement a all the shows. We've had a great year and I'm besides myself with happines.

Congrats Judi....and might i add who ever clipped and groomed that colt did one heck of a job
default_wink.png
. Just wait until you see some of the photos we got
default_smile.png

Congrats agian
default_smile.png

Thanks Everyone for the Congrats.

Lori, it'll happen just have faith. Oh and the night we came home from dropping Buck off to Ernie I saw a shooting star, you can only guess what I wished for and it was granted. Thank you Lord!!!

Leeana, Yes I knew I would forget someone.
default_blush.png
I'm so sorry to forget the groom Thank you as well. Can't wait till I get the pictures because the ones on the website right now don't do him justice.

I did get a call from Sheryl letting me know that Buck was getting the "big head" well he'll just have to have an "attitude" adjustment when he gets home. It's one thing to be happy but to get all "arrogant" about it will not be allowed.
default_biggrin.png
default_new_rofl.gif

Congratulations to all the attendees and the winners. Hopefully I'll be there in person next year.

Congratulations Judy & Mike on Buck's Top Ten placing. Ernie and I are glad we were able to help you acheive one of your dreams with your boy. Hopefully next year you'll be able to attend Nationals yourself and be there for all the fun.

Thanks Everyone and you too Sheryl. Spent the day dividing my time between my Buck finally being back home and the new grandbaby so I've not had my butt at the computer most of the day. Winding down now from all the excitement. And yes I'll be there next year, Good Lord willing and the Creek don't rise. My boy was pretty worn out from the long trip but he was glad to be home and out this afternoon for a little bucking and kickin with his buddies. Wish I'd had my camera there for that. But he's snug as a bug in a rug tonight in his own stall, munching happily on his dinner last I checked him. My Rockin
default_hypocrite.gif
can't have a few days off to recoup and then it's back to work for next year!!!!

Pssst....i have some photos to send you in the morning
default_smile.png

OHHH I can't wait Leeana, I want as many as you can send. I missed so much from not being there. Thanks for doing a great job clipping Buck but the first words out of Mike's mouth this morning was "you can clip that **** V off him when you go down to feed". Mike hates the V says in his opinion it only accents a poor tail set. But that's the trend right now I know. Anyway your V looked great. :p

Latest posts

Back