Ann @ Seahorse Farm-can we donate

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdtexas

Reaction score
Monette has a wonderful post about her and others going to help Ann and all the items she will need. She mentioned going to Lowes to purchase some items. I'd like to help finance some of this expense but I only have a paypal acct. using my credit card; I think Monette stated her paypal acct. would accept checks only.

Anyone know any different?

kdtexas said:
Monette has a wonderful post about her and others going to help Ann and all the items she will need. She mentioned going to Lowes to purchase some items. I'd like to help finance some of this expense but I only have a paypal acct. using my credit card; I think Monette stated her paypal acct. would accept checks only.
Anyone know any different?

458863[/snapback]

Could you buy a Lowe's gift card and mail it really quick to Monette? just an idea...I guess you could send cash/check just as quickly that way too though.

Is there an address to mail a check too?

Barbie

OMG!!! I have been overseas since mid August- what happened at Ann's???? I know she runs that whole farm by herself.....

Hi,

Monette isn't set up to take credit cards.. Only echecks. She is leaving in the early AM maybe you could send her an email and she could give you some ideas.. I am sure you have but just in case its [email protected]

Latest posts

Back