Animark System

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellen

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Animark system for detecting pregnancy? Can you please tell me your experiences with it.

Thank you.

I could never get mine working right....never figured it out. Someone else on here had one and said they were great......but I ended up selling mine. I wanted it to work.....lol.

patience, patience and more patience. LOL

Got to have the exact angle for correct results or you could be simply bouncing off a bladder or something else in there. Early gestation you shoot from in front of the hip bone (in that dip), then later gestation you move to below near the udder/bag.

When testing from the hip area, best to shave a small area so you have better contact - and use lots of oil! It's messy! LOL

Good luck, when you master it - it does actually work as it says.

In the hip pointed toward the Vulva, right? I think I have it working, but.........I did it on a mare that I knew was open, and nothing. But I am not sure if I am getting the right angle, not straight on, right?

Has anyone used the Animark system for detecting pregnancy? Can you please tell me your experiences with it.

Thank you.
I have used both the PregTest and the Pregnosticator by Animark and sold machines for them also. Be sure you are using enough oil on the horse and follow the instructions in the manuel. With time and patience you should get good results.

Joyce

Why not get a real U/S machine, you can get a used/refurbished one for the same price, and they are VERY accurate, and no guess work!!! I LOVE mine, and could not go through breeding season without it
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back