Animals Playing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
It's amazing how different my animals act when it's just me out there as oppose to having someone else out there with me. They are very comfortable when it's just me and they do the silliest things :DOH! I haven't been out there much lately so I decided to go sit with them for awhile. They didn't do anything exciting but it was fun to watch them interact together
default_yes.gif

Here is a video I took of them playing. I think Peatrie needs some more mite powder because she was scratching herself on EVERYTHING
default_biggrin.png

And here are some pictures that I snapped.

DSC07286.jpg

DSC07287.jpg

DSC07288.jpg

DSC07277.jpg

DSC07278.jpg

DSC07290-1.jpg

They are so adorable Brandi
default_wub.png
I really enjoyed meeting you and those little cuties
default_yes.gif

Buddy is getting huge!! And Reggie is adorable! And there are no words to explain how cute Peatrie is! I almost got a goat, but since I have to keep my horses at someone elses place I was told no goats!
default_wacko.png

Oh my gosh, Brandi--that was adorable. What characters you're raising! The cows sure are patient with the goat.
default_biggrin.png

The photos were wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing. :love

default_new_rofl.gif
OMG !!!! Those pictures are SO DARN CUTE I can't stand it !!! Those 2 should be on a calendar or something
default_biggrin.png

Yes Buddy is getting VERY big! But surprisingly he is staying respectful
default_yes.gif
He did pick me up with his head (horns) one morning as I was bringing in their breakfast and shutting the gate. After I figured out what was happening I turned around so fast and kicked him in the shoulder
default_new_shocked.gif
It didn't hurt him but it certainly shocked the heck out of him
default_biggrin.png
And he hasn't tried it again. I really can't be too careful since he is going to be one big boy. He came running at me this morning for his breakfast and I wondered if he was going to stop. Thankfully he did
default_rolleyes.gif
He is the sweetest though and would never hurt me intentionally. Little Reggie is still trying to figure me out. And Peatrie......well she's just Peatrie
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back