Animal Planet tonight!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
Animal Planet is airing tonight some of the Heroic Katrina rescues for their beloved pets and the people who saved them.. I am going to watch it now, and am pleased they have produced this show.
aktion033.gif

I watched it & cried almost the whole time. I just can't imagine the pain of loss & Oh My, those reunions really got me going. It was well-done, IMHO. Lots of "regular" tv channels have done spots, but nothing covered it like that. It's worth a look on repeat, if you can take it. I'll probably watch again & most assuredly, cry again. They usually repeat stuff the next day if it's Saturday. I'm just guessing, but maybe it's on again this evening, say around 5 or 6 or 7 Eastern?

After advertising the program all day long the program aired here in Canada was elephants being relocated in Africa rather than the Katrina victems.

I watched it last night. I believe it was an "Animal Cops Houston" program, so the title doesn't say Katrina. We had two Animal Cops Houston programs on last night; the hurricane one and the regular weekday program.

I think the program was well done. My husband even watched about half of it, he usually doesn't watch the Animal Planet programs as they are too "sappy" for him.

wacko.gif

I'm sorry I missed it. I saw the Animal Cops Houston and didn't turn it on.
sad.gif

Does anyone know if it's going to be repeated???? I only caught the last 15 minutes of it and it was amazing what people (and the animals!) are all going through!

MA

I'd also be interested to find out when a rerun will air. I just looked through today's and tomorrow's listing on Animal Planet, and the only "Animal Cops" ones were not Katrina ones.
sad.gif

I'm sure it will be back again & again & again. Animal Planet usually runs animal cops a million times over, so it's bound to be back. You just have to watch the listing descriptions for it. I even watched part of it again at 7, after I had watched the re-run overnight during the wee hours
wacko.gif
. What a sap I am. I have to get a life.

Latest posts

Back