Animal Communicator

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
A while back someone asked about an animal communicator. I didn't respond then because I was busy at the time and now that I am ready I can no longer find the original topic. It seems to have dropped off the fourm.

I know a lot of you have used Bonnie and are happy with her. I wanted to recommend someone that I have used a number of times and am very impressed with. I have also attended some of her seminars. She is Lydia Hiby.

Lydia has been around for over 20 years and originally trained under Beatrice Lydecker. Bee has had a book out for many years and I have a copy but at the moment I can not find it. In 1998 Lydia published her first book, "Conversations with Animals." She is now working on her second book "More Conversations with Animals."

Lydia has been featured in:

Wall Street Journal

Los Angeles Times

Washington Post

New York Post

National Enquirer

Working Women

Chicago Tribune

Columbus Dispatch

Albuquerque Journal

and has been seen on:

48 Hours

Late Night With David Letterman

Hard Copy

Inside Edition

Network News-CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX

Leeza

Wild About Animals

The View

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

I highly recommend Lydia. In one of my sessions with her I was having a health problem with a Kerry Blue Terrier. My vet had taken xrays and consulted with other vets on what they could see on the xrays. During my session with Lydia she could see more that they couldn't see so I communicated this to my vet. When the vet went in to do the surgery she found that Lydia was absolutly right and is was something that couldn't show up on the xrays because they are two dimensional. Needless to say my vet very understanding about what I told her and very impressed with what she saw during the surgery.

Lydia has a web page that can be found at: Lydia Hiby

She does a great seminar where you can schedule individual session right after or you can just schedule a phone session. I have had both in person sessions sitting next to her and done phone sessions from my home.

I hope this is some help to whom ever asked.

All of this reminds me that I need to have her communicate with one of my minis.

Wow. Blast from the past. Many of my clients used her when I had my So Cal practice, and she used to come out to the stable and have sessions with our riding club. I was pretty much a skeptic 15 years ago...

Im still a skeptic...I actually did use her a few years ago for my riding horse...too general like I figured, but I did ask her a question I for sure knew the answer too and the answer was very unusual regarding horses and she could not have been more incorrect. So I asked another that did not have a typical answer, that I knew the answer to for sure again, and again she was incorrect. I dont know I always wish I'll find one that really can do this, but I personally think I have the most physic connection to my horse, just from knowing her so well.
default_smile.png

Uh Oh my age is showing...I used to teach Obedience classes...and have had Beatrice come in for my classes maybe 5 or 6 times thru those years, for clinics....She made believers out of a lot of people. Thanks for the flash back...

Beatrice yes OMG that is the person I was talking about on the other thread and was Lydia.. I used Beatrice YEARS ago she came in person on a farm call and I have to tell you she was AMAZING . She had why I remeber this I dont know
default_wacko.png
: a station wagon kinda car it was brown with lots of German Shepards in it-

She was so right on with things she couldnt have known. I owned my horse at the time since he was a baby, he almost died in a flood a couple years earlier in a different city. Now of course floods are not common in So Cal so that couldnt have even been a guess, she described the flood, the part of the stable that flooded first, how he swam over the top of his corral, the horses that didnt make it out down to names and color, where he went after the flood- again she could not have GUESSED the horse was in a very different city that had no flooding EVER this flood was a design issue with a new tract home complex so again nothing to even guess on-

She even talked about my horse loving to come into my "stall" and eat treats well I kept him at a boarding place about 3 years prior(flood time) near my home I would ride him home and when my mom wasnt there would bring him in the back yard and then of course into the kitchen to raid our snacks.

I actually get chills thinking of her she was the first experience I had with animal communicators She even back then told me and taught me to not doubt myself that many people have the "gift" it is just a matter of fine tuning it - and the most amazing thing to me was how calm and peaceful all the animals seemed to be when she was aorund.

I have used Lydia as well but didnt have near the results or the same feeling I got being around Beatrice all afternoon that day.

Beatrice was also my first experience with animal communicators - a trainer I was working for ( 25 years ago? gulp!) had her out - all I could think at the time was that I sure didn't want her talking to my QH mare (we used to fight once in a while)

Anyway, she talked to one of the lesson horses and the trainer asked if there was anything she wanted to tell us, the mare raised her head high, ears back, and proceeded to tell B about the fact that I'd called her "Fuzzy face" the day before when I was clipping her *with no one else around*! Goosebumps and all the hair on my body standing up!

Since then, I've consulted with several communicators, including one who said "You don't need to pay me just to tell you you're instincts are right - trust what you get!"

I love Bonnie, and a very good friend of mine is also very talented in this area - her name is Jerri Carroll - AnimalsTalk.net

It is so true that a person should trust their instincts. We can communicate with our animals if we want to...takes a little practice, is all. No one knows our animals like we do or can, if we want to. Mary

I know several people in my area that have used her and I have heard only positive things about her. She sounds like a wonderful person!
default_yes.gif
:

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back