Animal Communicator

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarWish

Reaction score
We had two of our long-earred girls talked to yesterday and it was amazing! I was out near their corrals on the phone and watched them as Bonnie "talked" with them. When she checked teeth on one, the mule was moving her lips and mouth as though someone had their hand in there. As one got a drink, Bonnie said the mule loved always having clean water( I was about 20 ft away so she couldn't have heard anything). She identified one of our dogs by breed(correct mix) & color and one mule's behaviors to him EXACTLY! He had been running the fence a few minutes before and the mule asked Bonnie where he had gone. I looked around and he wasn't in sight now! My husband walked up to one and Bonnie told me to tell him to take his baseball cap off because the bill/visor made the mule nervous. She correctly identified a previous owner of one mule as "a very large man"...he in fact, weighs about 350#. She even used the same words we have used in describing their looks and actions to our close friends(one loves "ambling and exploring"). There was NO way she could have known all of this was going on as she "saw" it. The list goes on and on... She's back east and we're out west! She knew their ages and names going into this. We sure are believers in her God-given talents/skills in helping us understand and help our girls! One mule has some real problems and now, we should be better able help her. We're already seeing some improvements! It's truly amazing!
aktion033.gif

StarWish/Colleen

Starwish,

I don't have mini donkeys, but Bonnie has done readings on our mini horses that have been awesome.

Thank you for describing what it was like to actually WATCH an animal while it was being "read" by someone thousands of miles away! Wish more people could witness that for themselves.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Bonnie Fogg is a gift unto herself right under all of our own noses. Unfortunately not enough people know it!

MA

That is great! I am hoping to have a "reading" with Bonnie this Fall. She is truly blessed.

Well, those of you who have had this experience probably understand more but for those who have not witnessed this, it is something to see and hear. I had heard from friends that watching the animals while Bonnie works with them is interesting and I'd highly recommend it if possible.

You're welcome!

Actually, we have mini horses and donkeys but Bonnie was working with 2 of our full-sized mules this time.

StarWish/Colleen

Latest posts

Back