Android phone help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
We only get dial up here in the boonies. We have dish for TV but they havn't yet brought high speed to my area. I bought an adroid phone from verizon and a little black box that is supposed to receive a wifi signal. When anyhow, when I first went to Flanders to watch a class all I got was a blank space that said JW vedio player goes here. So I went to JW sight and downloaded a player. So now when I go to Flanders I get the little black screen with an arrow. I click on the arrow and nothing. Can someone help me please. thank you

I'd be interested in hearing if there is a way to watch on android too (last year it worked)--my mom can't get the video feed on her phone either.

Last year I was able to watch on my iPhone after I downloaded the puffin free app but that doesn't work this year. I haven't tried to find an update for that app because I now have a high speed Internet stick and since I'm on holidays I am at home to watch on the PC.
default_smile.png

It probably depends on what speed you have in your area.. If you dont get at least 3G I wouldnt even bother.

I have 4G at work in town but only 3 is available at home cause I am out of town... It's also VERY draining if you have limited internet time on your phone or computer... it sucked mine way down quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't get to watch on my phone at all, but borrowed my grandsons lap top and hooked up my hot spot to it and got to watch some. You're right it used up 50% of my monthly minutes, just the few times I watched.

Latest posts

Back