And you think you are having a bad day!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
Here are couple of photos from yesterday.

100_0866.jpg

100_0861-1.jpg

nationals07018.jpg

100_0877.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

Wantt to come for a visit. I am sure we have snow shovel that will fit you!
default_biggrin.png

Tammi

WOW that is ALOT of SNOW!! Our dog does the same thing, gets snowballs stuck on his chest...

I'm sorry I dont want to visit!

I am hoping for spring!!
default_aktion033.gif

Good Luck digging out! I hope you have lots of comfort food to get you thru! LOL

While the snow is beautiful to look at I am more than happy to see it on my monitor rather than in my back yard!

The dogs turn into pupsicles in the snow! Poor horses can barely walk!

So Glad to be living in the South after living for 43 years in snow country!

ellen

Oh my! Now THAT is some serious white stuff. I'd have no idea what to do with that much snow...it'd be like living underwater.
default_wacko.png

Leia

Photos are quite pretty....looks great in your photos but that is one of the reasons we left NH.

Brrrr.......

Looks just like here only here it started in NOvember and will last through the 1st part of April. This week we have had snow everyday but one and they are predicting the same for next week. We ARE looking to move somewhere where we dont get this weather but now are nervous about tornados. We had just about decided on TN too.

Looks pretty Tammi but add to that wind of 90 km an hour and temps of -16 celcius and all the roads closed and you will get an idea of what it is like here today lol We are snug inside and the critters are too but around here nobody is moving anywhere. I will try and take a pic and post later.

Yvonne

Edited to add pictures taken outside about 1/2 hour ago.
default_biggrin.png

DSC01810.jpg

DSC01809.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't be serious!
default_new_shocked.gif

There is no way in the world I could cope in those conditions!

Got to feel sorry for the animals through all of that.

You can't be serious!
default_new_shocked.gif

There is no way in the world I could cope in those conditions!

Got to feel sorry for the animals through all of that.
They are all tucked up in the barn and they have the coats to cope with it as long as they have shelter and food and can get in out of the wind. Hoping for spring soon.
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back