AND WE HAVE A WINNER

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I just got a letter from a lady that got all four Pucks on the sale board in the right order. She copied it and sent it to me. If anyone else has gotten it, the prize for the first 5 is-- a hamburger, fries and a Coke at Nationals. All you have to do is email me your name and address. If you can't use it you can give it to someone else.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am going to ask the lady if I can post her name.

I had all four Pucks the first day and is spelled P-U-K-C lol if it were P-U-C-K I would have emailed it to you
default_wink.png
I wish I'd saved it now!
default_yes.gif
It is alot of fun!

Congrats, who was the lucky winnter
default_laugh.png

I've got PUKC a few times ...i've got UCK about 8x
default_smile.png

I forsee the saleboard having plenty of hits this month
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Her name is Stacy Camba. She has a website and raises the coolest cats (kitty cats) called Bengals.

default_aktion033.gif
Another winner. MaryLou sent me some figures on the odds. I am not sure if I have it right, but it looks like the first day there was 70-80 thousand hits. I imagine it went down on the next days. So say it took at least 100,000 times of clicking to get it. Kind of makes you want to give up the slots. Of course there may have been others that got it and didn't say anything.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back