And the Dr. said "Shhhh The Alien is sleeping"!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Its official, the Alien is dormant! He has not grown in 18 months. Drs do not know why. And they caution me he could awake at any time. And I have Not had any surgeries in 17 months! I have gained 10 lbs in the last 6 months. The damage its done is not fixable, but I dont care! I truly believe that if you desire something so whole heart-idly, you can overcome it. For now, I shall revel in my Victory for however long it may be....

Whoo hoo! That's great to hear!
default_smile.png

yeah! so happy for you. Hope it stays dormant and you can enjoy doing stuff you love.

Oh what wonderful wonderful news!! I'm thrilled for you and for Art. Will be continuing with my prayers in the hope that the Alien stays dormant from now on. ((((HUGS))))

WOW !!! That is great news !! Keep up the good work, you may have scared it off. So happy for you
default_thumbup.gif

TY! We are so excited! There is a lot of things I will never be able to do again, but there is a whole lot more that I can do. Unfortunately, the horses are one of the nevers, for now. I intend to be able to handle them again one day. They have been a part of my life for 40+ years, and we will always have them. Now, to slowly get back to life!

WOW!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! Glad to hear you have put on a few pounds too... that is a good sign. I am so happy for you!

Its so good to hear you are your old self, working, enjoying......that's our T !!!!

Yay......reading this did my heart so much good............ so happy for you Theresa.........
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back