And The Boys Just Keep On Coming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fillies......what do they look like? It's been so long since I've had one I've forgotten! :DOH My dog even had a litter of 5 boys, no girls!! Maybe next year the filly fairy will remember where I live!
default_biggrin.png
Congrats on you colt though!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He is stunning!
default_wub.png

Yeah, I mentioned that my dogs (I raise Tibetan Terriers) have given me mostly boys for a few years now; The horses for 4 years in a row, AND, my daughter is now pregnant with her 3rd son. (I raised two girls,and find the boys to be a different species.
default_biggrin.png
) But you love them anyways.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Well it sounds to me like you need to have a talk with the males around your place as they are the ones that determine the sex of the offspring! LOL!!

Your colt is FABULOUS!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
I usually always get colts so I have a very tender heart for the boys. I just LOVE them!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
It is on a rare occasion that we get a filly around here., but that's alright - I am always just thrilled with healthy babies.
default_yes.gif

I can't wait to see your babies after it stays warm enough to trim! Enough of the fall weather already!
default_wacko.png
You will have to let me know so we can finish unwrapping these gifts!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back