And The Beat Goes On

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
It's another colt!!! So I just had to name him: Riverdance's And The Beat Goes On. 5 live boys and 2 live fillies. But oh what a boy!!!

Mom is my very best Windchaser daughter: Riverdance's Wind Chimes, with the prettiest of heads and Windchasers long, long refined neck. She is 4 this year and still has a neck like a yearling, long, refined, clean throat latch and needs no sweating. She is out of my very best mare, a Little King Santana Supreme daughter, Marystown Royal Lady, who produced one of my stallions: Riverdance's Desperado.

Dad is my L & D Scout son who was 5th at the AMHA World show in both Futurity and halter.

And The Beat Goes On is only 1 1/2 hours old in this shot. Already he is looking better ad better. VERY refined, nice long hip (when it is not tucked under him), pretty pretty head. Oh I like This Boy!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

315985094.jpg

I will get you some better pictures when he unfolds so that you can all see what I am getting glimsees of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on another boy!! You are a Boy Factory this year LOL

He sure is cute!!
default_yes.gif

I like him too! Look at his neck already, and such a nice little head! Can't wait to see those unfolded pics.

What a beautiful colt!!! I like his name too. Congratulations!!!

NICE colt Sue!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
Congratulations! I can't wait to see him. I still love your Back in Black
default_wub.png
though, so we will see if this little guy can't unseat my favorite of this year!
default_biggrin.png
I just looked at your page and saw the new pictures of Potsy and all I can say is WOW. And you can finally see Fires beautiful head! Great colts
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Barb

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back