And more to be thrilled about at Lost Spoke Ranch!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Everybody:

With all the excitement with the shows and all I just realized I haven’t introduced our latest foal, Lost Spoke’s Lord Phoenix aka TW here on the LB forum.

The arrival of TW sets a personal record for us for the tiniest, fine boned, quality colt born here at our little ranch. He was a whopping 17 ½” with 6” cannons when I measured him at birth. He is sired by First Knights Lord of the Ring and is out of Sunbreak’s Latte Tyme our Celebrations Tennessee Tyme daughter.

Another HUGE THANK YOU again to the folks at Aloha Acres for their efforts in breeding Latte and to KC Pappas of First Knight Miniatures for allowing us to breed our lovely mare Latte to her extraordinary stallion Lord of the Ring! Anyways, I’m proud to introduce adorable and incredibly handsome Lord Phoenix!

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Lord Phoenix aka TW[/SIZE]

tw808.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn!!

Congrats!!!! I'm so Happy to see that your baby got here safe..
default_smile.png
)

What a gorgeous baby!!!!!!!

oh... I have 9 MONTHS to wait with Semi..... hehehehe

Huge congrats on all your good stuff!!!!

~Sandy

Congrats he is the cutest thing and very beautiful! I know he'll make you a great show horse when he grows up
default_wub.png

Congrats again!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Wow Dawn, he is stunning! :)

I love those 17 inchers too!!

Susan O.

Congrats...now THAT is what Celebrations Tennessee Tyme (Tymer) brings to a breeding program! Glad your baby arrived safe and sound.
default_wub.png

Hey you guys, congrats AGAIN!! He looks somewhat like his mama there! What a tiny guy!

Hey everybody:

Thanks so much for sharing the joy of tiny TW with us .

I just realized I probably should post pics of his sire and dam. TW's Sire is 2 X AMHA World Grand Champion Jr. & Senior Stallion:

[SIZE=14pt]First Knights Lord of the Ring[/SIZE]

H_Lord4.jpg

And his dam is a mare we showed extensively for several years. She has won too many firsts to remember and an AMHA Reserve World Championship:

[SIZE=14pt]Sunbreak's Latte Tyme[/SIZE]

latterightlook.jpg

Thanks again guys for sharing the joy of our new baby. Are there any others out there waiting on late foals?

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have given up on the one mare we thought was holding out for a record length gestation! No baby this year from that girl, but she sure kept us guessing.

Congratulations!! I have to say your tiny baby boy is BEAUTIFUL! I think he looks like a little stuffed horsey toy, but much cuter than a toy could ever be. I would sure like to watch your website for updates on him as he grows up, especially coming from those parents!

Congratulations Tommy! He's a handsome little guy!

Congratulations Tommy and Dawn on a gorgeous Strider colt! The foals that Strider has produced so far all just blow me away, your colt looks like he has the Strider look for sure. Aloha Acres has 2 of Strider's foals on their show string this year, First Knights Return of the King (owned by Darcy Broughton and Randy McGowan) and First Knights Lady of Light (owned by Kris Vegter) are both absolutely stunning and i expect they both will have a great World Show. I look forward to seeing your colt grow and i look forward to watching him in the show ring in the future.

Latest posts

Back