An Appy Preview

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
This is Smokey, 2007 AMHA/AMHA black fewspot/snowcap appaloosa colt, out of a few spot and sired by a few spot
default_smile.png
Can't wait to clip the rest of him!

Went from this:

Smokey2.jpg

To THIS:

100_1880.jpg

Sporting my new halter I got for Christmas
default_wub.png

100_1865.jpg

LOVE this picture of him!
default_biggrin.png

100_1861.jpg

This one too!!
default_wub.png
I think he has a pretty face/head

100_1859.jpg

100_1855.jpg

Has those stripes on both sides of his shoulders, and lots of speckling/spots in the white

100_1849.jpg

He's such a good boy, clipped him mostly by myself but had to have my sister help hold him while I clipped his ears and nose..

100_1846.jpg

Thought this one was cute even though it's a tad too close! lol

100_1842.jpg

NICE... I cant wait to see the rest of him too!! I agree, pic #3 is really pretty. Nice big eye, pretty head and nice neck...... HURRY UP AND CLIP THE REST, LOL

NICE... I cant wait to see the rest of him too!! I agree, pic #3 is really pretty. Nice big eye, pretty head and nice neck...... HURRY UP AND CLIP THE REST, LOL
LOL I can't wait either, but I'm afraid to body clip him just yet, still getting pretty cold at night (30-40's) even though he's in the barn..

My faverite is the last picture
default_smile.png
. Told you he will be okay
default_smile.png

I look forward to seeing the rest of him clipped
default_thumbup.gif

My faverite is the last picture . Told you he will be okay .
I look forward to seeing the rest of him clipped
hehe, yeah but now I have the "clipping itch" and want to finish him and clip all the others lol especially the other app yearling, but he's outside 24/7 with his older brother and our gelding.. Oh well, won't be too much longer until it stays warm during the night too
default_yes.gif
Yay, spring is almost here!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

wow i cant get over the colour and his head-very nice
One of my favorite things about him is how distinctive his white pattern is on the black base, I love how crisp it looks
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Clipping these appy's is so much fun. He is a beautiful boy and I look forward to seeing the rest of him.
default_yes.gif
He is very photogenic too
default_wink.png
Joyce

I like #3 also but that last one is my favorite. Love the barring on his neck and the way it runs into his mane. Very handsome fella!

Latest posts

Back