Amyone have World Class results???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Would love to hear from the rest of you how you thought the show went and how you placed.... Karen I know you and Samantha went and didnt show... what are your thoughts on the weekend? Rachael isnt at her computer today so I cant ask her. I know she was swamped getting the ribbons and trophies together.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Hi

We were at WCMHR this past weekend. There was a fair turn -out and some really good horses!!
yes.gif

Lots of newbies!!

Lee Crutchfield was great and took time to talk to EVERY child and newbie!!
yes.gif

The show was well organized and ran very smooth this year!!
aktion033.gif
most of the glitches were small and easily fixed.

We had an awesome show - took too many horses but wanted them to get to see some competition!!
wink.gif

My new stallion had his best show yet, winning in model b, sr B, OTE B, and grand champion stallion - got a neck thingy!!!
laugh.gif

100_1919.jpg

My B mare did good - esp since this was straight out of the pasture - no sweating or working (she has been on mommy duty
biggrin.gif
) - winning reserve in model and sr mare B and champion shown by youth, then reserve grand B mare! Got a neck thingy...

100_1932.jpg

Our best surprise was our oops baby - by my daughter's gelding...Immy won every class she was in except supreme!! She got TWO neck thingies!

100_1897b.jpg

more to come....

Then our B gelding was reserve in youth halter gelding B and OTE...

100_1926.jpg

Our 2004 A mare then won all of her classes (except Supreme)... more neck thingies!!
laugh.gif

100_1992.jpg

and our 2003 A mare was reserve in her class!!

100_1996.jpg

Our 2004 A colt also placed well was champion in youth jr stallion and reserve jr stallion, but didn't get pics... will check with photographer...

Our Sr A stallion won youth stallions and was 4th in open A...

And over all we were reserve champion Breeder!!
aktion033.gif

Alison King of Briarwood minis was champion
yes.gif

100_1975.jpg

WOW!
new_shocked.gif
GREAT show!! Congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif
VERY nice horses...... dontcha just love getting the "neck thingies"?!!!...
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

When performance came, Starstruck was AWESOME!!

he won Ammy, open and youth jumper and Ammy and Open hunter, was reserve champion Single pleasure and youth roadster...

100_2011.jpg

No jumping pics...

Frankie was reserve in country pleasure and won Youth roadster

100_1911b.jpg

Chad won single pleasure and was reserve champion in his first obstacle course!!

100_2045.jpg

100_2056b.jpg

And Heather was Queen!!

100_2022b.jpg

I went just to watch. I haven't been in a couple of years and was happy to see so many vendors and that it had moved into the main arena.

I took a whole roll of film of the costume class to give my students some ideas for their halloween party! 16 entries, and all so creative!

I enjoyed watching Allison King show her horses - brought me back to the old days of showing Arabs and watching favorite trainers do their thing. They bring showing to an art form.
aktion033.gif

We went and had a great time. Lots of great competition. This is just the most fun show we have ever done. Jim and Slash did quite well. There is a box of ribbons and gold cups in there and a couple neck thingies, some multicolored ribbons but honestly I was so busy keeping three horses going and keeping Jim and Shelby happy that I have no Idea what they are for.LOL I know he came in Behind Alison and Sid many times. He won a stallion class . Came in 6th in Liberty. 2nd in Roadster. He got Ammy high points . Guess this will be the last year for Ammy. Gonna miss it. Shelby had a blast. She is 7 and drove her big fat pinto Scout in Country pleasure, and we let her race in youth entry level. She was the only entry in it but she really had a blast doing it. She likes to go fast. I was so afraid but she really handles that horse good. She knows how to pull him in, and slow him down. Her little mare took 3rd in yearling class which was a surpruze as she is not really conditioned that well. She got 5 gold cups and all colors of ribbons. LOL Thats all she wanted was different colors. Will try to post some pics on next post. this was our second year and we just have enjoyed World Class so much. It s great competition and they make it so much fun. I commend Sandy, Ken and their crew for an excellent show once again. We will be back with bells on. Maryann

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations everyone! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!!!! I really missed being there! next year I hope we will be back![/SIZE]

Lyn

Here are a few pics. Sorry I did not have time to take very many and they are not that great.

Shelby and Scout

shelbyscoutwcmhs.jpg

Jim and Slash

jimslashwcmhs05.jpg

Shelby and Midnight

shelbymidnight.jpg

aktion033.gif
I was so excited to read about how well Cheryl and Heather did at WCMHR show. You two have worked very hard and have acquired some very nice horses. I have always said that Heather was gifted in her ability to do the performance classes. Hope you plan on bringing your horses and your talents to the National Show in Tulsa! It is always nice to show with you guys, Congratulations on all your success !!! Donna

Does this horse belong to one of you? I took it during the liberty class.

th_libertyhorse.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]That looks like Danielle Cooks Spirit. He is a little guy. Twin Sails is their farm name Marilyn Hackett is her mother.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back