Amy posted her pictures from the Happ's Cabin Fever Escape

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
I realized I haven't posted any new pictures of Kody in harness since the Beavercreek CDE last July which is truly sad given how much he's improved. It's a little late to go back and edit all the pictures from three CDE's and the entire winter but I can at least post the ones from a few weeks ago! You already saw the photos I took of Amy (ClickMini) and her mare Ally Sunday morning; these are the ones my mom took of Kody and me that afternoon.

Nuclear Rainbow (well, a rainbow over the "Nuke Site" hazard anyway!)

Rainbow.jpg

Cantering near the water hazard bridge

BridgeCanter.jpg

I thought this one was pretty

NiceTrot.jpg

I LOVE his forelock and the way he rounds up when he canters!
default_wub.png

CanterOn.jpg

He tracks up well these days (and I look like I'm what, maybe 12?)

CloseupTrot.jpg

Galloping by under the nose of a startled Stormy

FlyBy.jpg

Argh, mud! *LOL*

CreekGallop.jpg

I think this is my favorite trotting shot of the day

TrotOut.jpg

Gritting my teeth as I try once again to keep my eager beaver at a trot for the camera
default_rolleyes.gif

FieldTrot.jpg

In we go. This pony has no fear!

CreekTrot.jpg

He'll never make a roadster horse but sometimes he does a good impersonation of one.
default_laugh.png

RoadsterTrot.jpg

Leia

default_aktion033.gif
Your mom is an awesome photographer! I have to say my favorite is the mud one!!
default_biggrin.png

You're not 12??? Just kidding!! Your writing gives you away--you write better than most folks, age not included.
default_yes.gif
Don't they say at some time you'll appreciate looking so young??
default_smile.png

Thanks for posting pics.

GREAT pics, Leia! Kody boy looks fantastic! I think my favorite is the "eager beaver" one though....you can almost see him TRYing so hard to behave! I love it! Man...someday....

He does look like he is having a grand ole' time! He loves him his job!

Leia, those are really wonderful photos. You have done an amazing job with Kody, he is so lucky to have you as his "mom." He has come such a long way over the past few years! And I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing what he can do now that his limitation has been dealt with. I think the two of you are really destined to soar!

Excellent!

I am also REALLY glad I went and bought that same camera, it sure takes incredible photos!

I remember that day, you looked COLD!!! (after)

Kody's such a trooper, he really has the heart of a horse like Secretariat, doesn't he?

Liz

I sooo want a Hyperbike!
default_pray.gif
I know you've prob. been asked this like, a million times, but could you tell me what harness you are using on Kodys in these pics?

Thanks

Anna

Now you have me thinking ahead to September...DTT...

Kody is an awesome model/spokeshorse for both CDE and the HyperBike!

Thanks guys!!

nootka said:
I remember that day, you looked COLD!!! (after)
Oh, lord yes!
default_new_shocked.gif
By the time we were done I was soaked from my ponytail to my socks and all layers in between. At least in summer it's not so bad...in March...ugh!

Kody's such a trooper, he really has the heart of a horse like Secretariat, doesn't he?
Liz
Yup. He just never gives up, that little guy.

AceyHorse said:
I sooo want a Hyperbike!
default_pray.gif
I know you've prob. been asked this like, a million times, but could you tell me what harness you are using on Kodys in these pics?
No worries Anna! Kody was wearing his Camptown sport harness with Freedom Collar and his Ozark Mtn. Carriage harness bridle with, as you said, a Hyperbike from Graham Carriage Works. I didn't want to get my Bellcrown all nasty with the clay mud but on second thought it might have at least slowed him down some.
default_wacko.png
He was higher than a kite and didn't want to dawdle along at less than a slow gallop.
default_rolleyes.gif

Leia

Latest posts

Back