AMHR YOUTH SILENT AUCTION AT NATIONAL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell everyone to be sure and visit the Youth silent auction tables during Nationals
yes.gif
They always have some really good stuff and all the proceeds go to help our youth during the year.

William has donated one of his colts to the Youth silent auction . This is a super nice colt that will make a wonderful show horse.. The Youth will have him in a stall close to the arena for people to look at him..
yes.gif

"CROSS COUNTRY MR. NATURAL"

A 2005 son of Cross Country Rowdys Reflection . This colt is also in the futurity and entered.. One problem I can not show him as I have toooo many in , If there is any of you other Trainiers out there that would like to Donate your time to help the youth and show this colt on futurity night ,
aktion033.gif
I am sure these kids would thank you a thousand times over
wink.gif
He is in the 30" & under unless he measures up.. I anyone is able to show him please drop by our stalls in Barn B or email me.
wink.gif

baycolt1.jpg

baycolthead.jpg

I have an under gelding to show at Futurity... let me know what he measures in at... if no one else is able to and he's not in my weanling's class I will certainly donate my time for the Youth!!!

Andrea

opps!! hit a wrong button.

Anyway, I think its wonderful that Belinda and William are willing to make such a wonderful donation to the AMHR nationals, and our youth. My hats off to you both!

I will certainly be visiting the youth table and will have my eye on this little boy!

Cant wait to see everyone there.

Linda Killion

I just saw this colt last weekend and he is a nice boy and will make a heck of a show gelding........

B I would help out but I think I am bringing a 30" under weanling colt. Surely there will be someone up there that will donate their time to that horse and the Youth.

Oh mY!!!! I think I will be visiting that table very often to see how much he is going for! Yay for last year as a youth!

Shannon

oh and Belinda, If you need any help wander over to the Meadowind stables where I am. I would be more than happy to help the yout hwho gets him show!

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Thanks everyone , I think we now have it covered on getting him shown..

Someone is going to be very lucky with this guy as he should make a great show horse...
yes.gif
yes.gif

WOW. How wonderful for Belinda & William to donate such a knock out colt!
aktion033.gif

I don't know who is going to handle him, but whom ever it is, can handle him right into my trailer! That's for sure
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Belinda said:
IIf there is any of you other Trainiers out there that would like to Donate your time to help the youth and show this colt on futurity night , 
aktion033.gif
  I am sure these kids would thank you a thousand times over
wink.gif
  He is in the 30" & under unless he measures up..  I anyone is able to show him please drop by our stalls in Barn B or email me. 
wink.gif

baycolt1.jpg

baycolthead.jpg

452534[/snapback]

Oh, Belinda, I'd be thrilled to show him for you, and I'm totally available that day/evening. If I can be of any help, please let me know!

Wow, thats awesome! So, can anyone bid on him, or just youth? (sorry I'm new to the whole National's scene)

Oh he is gorgeous, what a generous donation!!
aktion033.gif
I'll have to check that silent auction table out!
yes.gif

Chynagurl8 said:
Wow, thats awesome!  So, can anyone bid on him, or just youth?  (sorry I'm new to the whole National's scene)
453276[/snapback]

The silent Auction is open to any one that wishes to bid.. They will have many items on the auction tables it is always such fun to shop there...
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back