AMHR - Who Exactly Falls Into a "Family" Membership?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FurstPlaceMiniatures

Reaction score
For starters, my little man is VERY popular amongst family and friends, and everyone wants a go at showing him! My mother would be Sr Am, my younger cousin would be a youth (13), and my long time live in boyfriend and I are both Jr Am's (21). However, Im not too sure how serious mom and boyfriend are about showing. Cousin is DEAD SET on showing him. Who can I add to a family membership, and who woul dhave to buy their own?

Thank you!

AMHR does not offer family memberships. We do have the option of a 2nd member in household membership without a Journal subscription and I don't believe there is a limit on how many there can be as long as they all reside at the same mailing address. Amateurs are not broken down by Senior and Junior - we only have one level of Amateur. You must first be a member (regular or 2nd in household) and then you can apply for an Amateur card which costs $5. Youth memberships are free and first time Youth members must be sponsored by an adult member.

Thank you! This will be my first time in AMHR after many years of stock horse shows. Getting pretty excited!

Latest posts

Back