AMHR website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else getting an error message on the AMHR website when you try to view the show results?

Thanks

Steph

me too! have been for months. have to go through foxfire or use coputer at work.

Sorry just used firefox (mozilla) and still get same ERROR message when I try to view results. Dang......they have more trouble with that site than a monkey has fleas. Wish we had a REAL computer person working on it.

Oh, and the AMHR is the one with the error. You can still get to the ASPC (even though the label is messed up and reads ASPC/AMHR instead of ASPC/NSPR) but it is woefully outdated since the last show listed was back at the first of June!

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at the AMHR show results just a few days ago and it worked for what I was looking for.

It is not working now.

As for the ASPC results being outdated, that simply is not true. Several shows had their results posted in this past week--our show from June 6th was posted on Wesnesday; two other Area six shows were posted Monday or Tuesday. I complimented the show department on their promptness this year. Remember that show managers have 30 days to send their results in (and that is postmarked within 30 days of the show--so just because the last show posted is from the first week of June it doesn't mean the office is behind or the site is outdated--they can post only the results they have received!!

Also, the ASPC page is properly titled--the heading says ASPC/ASPR which is as it should be since it has the Shetland and American Show Pony results listed. It does not say AMHR.

I've had no problems using the show results page up til now. I agree they were really slow at getting results up but last couple of weeks they put a whole lot of results up their and were posting it seemed like every day.

Thanks guys for alerting us! I don't always pop on here, just happened to this morning! Will take a look at it.

Oh - and Thanks for letting us know that those of us who serve freely of our time and are computer folks on the Tech Committee - need to peek in here a little more often.

Thanks guys for alerting us! I don't always pop on here, just happened to this morning! Will take a look at it.

Oh - and Thanks for letting us know that those of us who serve freely of our time and are computer folks on the Tech Committee - need to peek in here a little more often.
Just a note - THANK YOU for serving on the Tech Committee! From my "day job" I know that anything IT related is usually a fairly thankless job, everyone just expects it to be right, so you certainly hear about it when it's not : )

Also, the ASPC page is properly titled--the heading says ASPC/ASPR which is as it should be since it has the Shetland and American Show Pony results listed. It does not say AMHR.
Ok, If you look at the front page where the link to the "results" is at, that is mislabeled. ..Not the page that comes up after. It won't let me copy so I can post here.

On the page for AMHR Results, if I try to go to shows by horse or class, I get this as a message..."

aspcWebReport

error '800a005b'

Object variable or With block variable not set

/webreports/showReportList.asp, line 42

"

Thanks again - we know about the error and are working on it - hopefully tomorrow when we can get ahold of database folks we can get this fixed. Some of us are at shows, showing, judging, etc.

We do understand how important it is to get the information you are seeking - it drives me crazy when I can't get at stuff myself!

Thanks again folks! (Oh yeah been meaning to get that ASPC/ AMHR changed too! )

Thanks again - we know about the error and are working on it - hopefully tomorrow when we can get ahold of database folks we can get this fixed. Some of us are at shows, showing, judging, etc.

We do understand how important it is to get the information you are seeking - it drives me crazy when I can't get at stuff myself!

Thanks again folks! (Oh yeah been meaning to get that ASPC/ AMHR changed too! )
Any news on when it might be up again? Thanks!
default_yes.gif

Nope, I called the office today - that part of the website is still maintained by the old programming folks - and they were notified yesterday. I just checked a bit ago and its still giving the same error, thus the phone call. If you need something right away - Cathy in the office might be able to help you.

Please remember - its a holiday week, tomorrow being the 4th - we might not get it up until later.

Sorry, folks, working on it though!

Well, that did no good since the results from a show back the end of May is still not in there. I know it didn't get mailed in soon enough or it's at the bottom of the pile or ...........but it's still frustrating! Sort of like the awards (nothing to do with the office) from LAST year for certain things are just now (or some still not) getting out.

It's hot ....had to vent.
default_frusty.gif

Sandee - sorry if a show is not posted yet, I can't do much about that.

What awards aren't out yet?

Thanks!

Well, since you asked. Last year I got my AAA amateur jacket exellance (the one that you get for parades etc.) just before Nationals. This year I'm still waiting for my duffle bag from last year. My granddaughter just got her leadling award from last year.

Now I understand that these programs are run by volunteers but, especially the youth (hey, at my age too), tend to forget what happened last year by the time any award arrives. It just makes it difficult to promote these things when the wheels move so slowly.

oooh and all those papers that need signing......I needed one for each horse for Nationals and then one for my granddaughter for some award (forget which one) and then if you carry the amateur excellance paper to be signed......Yup, the stewards and show managers just LOVE to see me coming! LOL

Latest posts

Back