AMHR Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
Over the week-end, Jerry's Pleasure driving horse finished his HOF, I think! That is if I have kept up with his points correctly. I have tried this week to get on the Hall of Fame Lifetime to Date, type in the reg. #, then get the dratted Web Page Not available at this time. It has an HT500 code at the top, which means it could be under maintenance at this time. Has anyone else tried to get on lately? Have you had the same problem?

I know his total points will not be listed yet, but I can add up from there and make sure.

I just tried it and it came up with my horses points. They don't have it very updated, because he finished his HOF last year and it isn't showing enough points for it. Send me his # if you want and I will try to see what it comes up with.

I asked about it quite a while ago and was told it would be fixed by the end of march. We will see how that works. I have had the exact same problem you are both experiencing plus if you plug in area 1 you get one horse one owner combination and they aren't even from area 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda

I asked about it quite a while ago and was told it would be fixed by the end of march. We will see how that works. I have had the exact same problem you are both experiencing plus if you plug in area 1 you get one horse one owner combination and they aren't even from area 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda

Latest posts

Back