AMHR Washington State

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnmother

Reaction score
Looking for some annual date for shows and their location in Washington State. Can anyone help?

They can be shows that have already happened in 2013 but will be held again in 2014. Trying to plan a schedule for the next show year.

Did you go to their website. I was noticing today, that the AMHA, as their shows posted, by state, on their website. Maybe the AMHR does the same?

I have been checking the Journal (AMHR's Magazine) I sure don't see but two. And those are up near the Canadian Border in Lynden. I don't see anything in Idaho, Eastern Washington at all.

I just went to their site... .shetlandminiature and if you hold your mouse over "Member Services", it will show links, and go into "Upcoming Events". Then you can go in there, and go by the month, and see what shows are coming up.

I just sent you the link, privately.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 4 shows that we in Washington usually attend for AMHR. That is the Spring Fling in Eugene, OR in April, Pacific Crown is usually in May (Lynden), Washington Shetland Pony in June (Lynden), and finish up with Evergreen in July (Spanaway, WA). There used to be a show in Eastern WA, but no longer, not for a long time. I think there are one or two in Idaho and also Utah.

There just aren't as many shows as there used to be.

Latest posts

Back