AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ALREADY PLANNED my breeding for this year............ But now I don't know! What a GREAT lineup of TOP notch stallions!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Whoooooooooo, doggies!!!!!!! Just got done adding several stallions.....and I'm hearing that there will be some more coming in soon! This is getting excitinger and excitinger (hey! I'm still on pain killers and am allowed to make up words)

And more good news - We will be able to accept DNA already on file with UC-Davis for those in AMHA - we are working out the details and will probably need to get a copy of the DNA marker printouts - and hopefully there won't be any additional charge for those horses!! (if there is, it will be minimal) So stay tuned for updates on that front. We will be posting that info on the website and also contacting owners of AMHA-registered horses in the auction once we have the final details.

I hope more Midwest farms enter their stallions. I have also found a few and a few that are to far away. Thanks for bringing this back. dionne

I've been watching the list every day. There are some VERY nice stallions nominated. I agree with Sandee though, and would like to see more "under" stallion options.

I agree that there arent enough under horses and I tried to get my mom to nominate hers but her and dad are worry worts and want to see how it goes the first year... ugh...also there arent enough horses around my area, the only ones are B size and there are like two that would be close enough. Otherwise I would love to do this. Great idea though
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back