AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes - WOW !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Come and join in on the excitement!![/SIZE]

The stallions already nominated are MIND-BLOWING !! Awesome stallions that would normally never stand to outside mares. And time is running out to get YOUR stallion in the program!! The nomination fee is just $200, and this allows you one foal in the class. Stallion owners MAY bid on their own stallion but, last year there were quite a number that went to outside owners!! A RARE and exciting opportunity, indeed!! Bidding will open March 15 and close on March 20.

Nominations close March 1--but I am begging, groveling, and begging some more that people don't wait until the last minute...because I volunteer my time putting the website and bidding pages together (on top of working a regular job plus working with all my regular web clients).

See the exciting array of stallions that were in the 2009 auction (raising almost $27,000 which will be paid out to the winning offspring at this year's Nationals), along with complete rules, nomination forms, etc....at http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com/

I think it sounds great!!! It needs to be bumped back to the first page.

This looks to be a very neat program for the stallions, and a wonderful way to get a breeding that might otherwise not be available.

Latest posts

Back