AMHR Stake Classes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boinky

Reaction score
Ok so several of my horses placed in the top ten in the stake classes. I received a check today for $50.00 one of them that got a 4th. I was wondering if anyone know's the break down if they pay out past 4th place ect? Just curious how it worked. I assumed they'd have handed out cash or check the night of the stake classes, since many show's i've been to with payouts do it that way, so i figured they didn't pay out more than 3rd..LOl so i was surprised when i got the check today. just curious how they break it down ect?

Hillary

lol well i'm certainly NOT complaining i just was wondering what the break down is ;) it was a very nice surprise.

They pay 5 spots only, first is $125.00, second is $100.00, third is $75.00, fourth is $50.00 and fifth is $25.00 which makes up the $375.00 total purse. We received our checks for Futurity and Stake classes already plus our Amateur Incentive checks for the year and got back enough money to purchase 2 horses that are Michigan bred from Taylors that are ASPC registered and one will be small enough to hardship AMHR later on and be our next driving horse. It is a BIG plus to enter the payback classes for sure in both the ASPC and the AMHR shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like AMHR is really on the ball with being so prompt!!!

Congrats to everyone who earned paybacks!!!

party.gif
party.gif

So then I should be getting another check for my 5th place horse huh? wonder why they don't just send the checks together.

We have received all payback check's separate, I really don't know why they don't put them together. Joe told me that the checks wouldn't be mailed out until October but some were waiting in the mailbox when we got home from Nationals for the ASPC horses and the AMHR Futurity was there also and I just got the stakes check this Weds. The Ohio World Championship payback check was there also in the mailbox that was actually received on Sept 5th instead of last years mess of getting them in December with the computer problem at Ohio State for them to be mailed out. So that was a nice surprise with coming home from Nationals.
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back