AMHR shows in the Southeast...Can anyone help me find listings?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Timber Buck

Reaction score
We are officially AMHR registered now and ready to show. I am interested in finding shows withing the Southeast such as Tennessee, North Gergia, Eastern NC, Northern Alabama, etc....ANY IDEAS:) Also, I noticed there is only one miniature horse club in TN. Anyone know of others?

HI there ! Congratulations on your registration ! We are the East Coast Miniature Horse Club and welcome your membership. We are having an AMHR/AMHA sanctioned show this weekend, in Raleigh, NC. Maybe we're close enough for you to make the trip? We do have members in all surrounding states....NC, VA, SC, TN, DE, PA.

Visit our website www.ecmhc.com for the details on our upcoming events. Our next membership meeting/farm tour/seminar is Saturday, July 28, 2012 in Marion, NC at Cutter Gap Family and Burgin Equine Rehab. Would love to have you join us !

Enjoy your horse and have fun ~~~

The Peach State Miniature Horse Club is hoping to be hosting a sanctioned show in the spring. This will be somewhere in the Atlanta area. Hopefully at the Georgia International Horse Park.

Thanks for the help. I would probably be able to make the Atlanta area one, but the NC one is about 8 hours from me. I think that's too much for our little yearling to do and then show and come back. Maybe one day we will work up to it! THANKS!

Best way to find information about shows is use the web. I go to the AMHR site under "events". The shows are listed by month. Look for the states you might want to travel to and then "google" or search the web for the name of the show or the club etc. listed. That's how I do it.

There is one next weekend in fletcher nc. Both nc shows are great. Hope to see you there

Latest posts

Back