AMHR Show Results Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble pulling up the online show results from AMHR? I tried off and on all weekend and it didn't work and it's not working now either. I'm going in through their main website and clicking to the show results.

Yes its off for right now for some reason. However if you know your horse's registration number I think you should beable to look it up that way.

[SIZE=14pt]I know this doesn't help, but I've been having trouble, too. When I do get into the site, I have checked to see who has the most points for certain classes and it appears they have just added all classes together (example ~ 60 points in halter + 60 points in showmanship show up as the points for one class whether looking under the halter or the showmanship ~ 120 in each class). Sorry if this makes no sense!
wacko.gif
[/SIZE]

I follow you pretty much because last week when I thought it was actually working, I discovered Destiny had 2 or 3 wins (championships) in country pleasure driving -- not too shabby for a yearling.

Jill said:
I follow you pretty much because last week when I thought it was actually working, I discovered Destiny had 2 or 3 wins (championships) in country pleasure driving -- not too shabby for a yearling.
427354[/snapback]

wow--great--for a yearling!!!
biggrin.gif
Just think what he (or she) will do as a 3 yr old.
aktion033.gif

dannigirl said:
Jill said:
427354[/snapback]

wow--great--for a yearling!!!
biggrin.gif
Just think what he (or she) will do as a 3 yr old.
aktion033.gif

427357[/snapback]

Well, at this rate, he'll have his hall of fame in it before then
laugh.gif

Back