AMHR show in Midland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad for mini's

Reaction score
Who is going and does anyone have the prices on what it cost to get in to watch ? I am not showing but would love to go see who's there !
default_yes.gif
I can't find any info other than the dates.

I'd love to go and watch. I want to get into taller minis (AMHR Registered) so, I want to look at them all, and see how I would really like it. So I may be there! Horseless though, as I only have AMHA minis...
default_no.gif

HI, The Michigan Hackney Show in Midland started today at 4:00pm.

We took four minis. Today was the jumping, obstacal and liberty classes. My daughter got two first in Hunter under, 1st and 2nd in Obstcal driving, I think 2 3rds in jumper and 2 2nds in in hand trail.

We also showed our yearling stallion Pleasant Views Hot Shot to Be in liberty and Won both 1st!! I thought that was great as we have never used him before and wondered if we'd catch him!

Tomorrow it starts at 8:30am with Halter. It's FREE to come in and watch. Absolutely lovely facility and lots of great people to meet and talk too.

We'll be showing two stallions and one gelding tomorrow, mares on Sunday.

So why don't you stop in and say Hi, you'll have a great time and the weather is supose to be beautiful. Hope to see you there Joyce

Latest posts

Back