AMHR Roadster-in hand class

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckmini

Reaction score
I have to say that we tried our hands at the new Roadster-in hand class and it was a ball!!! It was a nice showcase for driving horses and it was just plain fun to show in! (and we came out 4th, in the over division!!)

Check out the pictures from Washburn online. I think this should be made into a permanant Nationals class.

It looked like so much fun, i did record the whole class (didnt catch them coming in on the rail though...) and will upload it once i get around to it.

I wish i had a roadster horse...

Did they do the over class differently than the under? Just read the comment of them coming in on the rail and didn't see that with the unders. This does look like a fun class and ckmini I bet he looked great out there as he usually does. Hopefully this class will continue and evolve in the years to come.

I have to say it wasn't really what I had in the back of my mind, but didn't really know what to expect as I had never seen it before. I am glad they did it. Roadster is great to watch.

I didn't see the under class although we had a "mini- meeting" (haha
default_laugh.png
) before the over class so everybody knew how it worked.

I love roadster, it is my favorite class and I would love to buy an A road horse, (like the grey that Paty Cloke showed
default_wub.png
!)

Liberachi makes it fun too,
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back