AMHR question and lookup

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaminewbie

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if you can register a foal, AMHR, if one parent is AMHR/AMHA and the other is AMHA only? Thanks

Also can anyone lookup Crescendos Flaming Patriot in AMHR Thanks

Heidi

[SIZE=14pt]No the foal can not be amhr registered only amha. once it is amha reg then you can hardship it into amhr.at age three.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
CRESCENDOS BLUE MOON SPIRIT - 226526T

CRESCENDOS BUTTERFLY KISSES - 246517T

CRESCENDOS CALLA LILY - 216269T

CRESCENDOS CHIPPER - 107346A

CRESCENDOS COLOR ME FANCY FREE - 92236A

CRESCENDOS FIRST ADDITION - 91001T

CRESCENDOS LIT BIT OF SPIRIT - 226453T

CRESCENDOS O MY MY SHADOW - 245863T

CRESCENDOS ROCKY TOPS GOLD BUCKETTE - 107896B

INDIAN SPRINGS CRESCENDOS PROMISE - 77091A

These are the only crescendo horses I found.

Lyn

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]No the foal can not be amhr registered only amha. once it is amha reg then you can hardship it into amhr.at age three.[/SIZE]Lyn

423781[/snapback]

Once it is AMHA registered, it can be registered into AMHR from its "A" papers at any age if the appropriate fee is paid. That is now $200 for mares and geldings and $400 for stallions, plus regular registration fees.

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks for the age correction. I went in and added that because I wasnt sure. [/SIZE]

Lyn

He is not registered in AMHR but his sire is. He is registered AMHA but is revoked. His dam is AMHA only.

If you own this stallion all you have to do is transfer him, take him permanent and then register him in AMHR off of his AMHA papers.

My neighbor has a mare that foaled a filly by him, does anyone know if you can still register the filly by him if his papers are revoked? Thanks

[SIZE=14pt]If papers were revoked because he wasnt taken permanent at 5 then I think for 100 dollars they will bring him up to date.... not positive. If they were revoked because he is over 34 then no that baby can not be registered. If they do bring him perm then dna will be required to register the filly and she will have to be parent qualified.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back