AMHR qualification question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
I have a question about the qualifying rules for AMHR Nationals. It says "4 judges at 2 locations". There is a show in June and one in July at the same location. Different judges, I am assuming, and the shows are put on by 2 different clubs. However, both shows happen to be held at the same show facility. Does this count as 2 different locations under the rules where it's put on by 2 different clubs a month apart? Or do I still need to travel elsewhere to a different location?

Thanks!

Jen

The two shows will count as 2 shows/locations even though they are at the same facility--you won't have to travel elsewhere to qualify.

Jen since those 2 shows are across the road from you I'm sure you'll have to travel to an area 6 or 7 just to get in some mileage. LOL

Jen since those 2 shows are across the road from you I'm sure you'll have to travel to an area 6 or 7 just to get in some mileage. LOL
LOL!!! How about if I take the long way to get to the shows across the street instead of the direct route across? That's got to add 2 miles on. LOL.

Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jen you can drive in the main gate and take the long way around. Might get you the 2 extra miles between both shows. After that the long trip Nationals will be seem about the same distance. LOL Just remember you can't walk the minis home for lunch everyday at Nationals!

Latest posts

Back