AMHR problem when transfered to

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
Ok we just got back out permenant papers for out one mare. She was registered in my mom's name on the temp and she even signed them to get permenant but when we got them back we noticed that my dad's name was on it insted. Now our stallion is reg. to my dad so they could of gotten his name from him but he has eyt to be sent into permenant. The question is.... how do we go about fixing it?

Thanks,

Alisha

I'd give them a call. I had a mare that they registered as a stallion, oops, their mistake so there was no charge.

What would be the number i would call to get this straightened out. Also what is the AMHR website, I cannot find it anywere.

Thanks,

Alisha

Alisha514 said:
What would be the number i would call to get this straightened out. Also what is the AMHR website, I cannot find it anywere.
Thanks,

Alisha

440914[/snapback]

You had to click on Info so here it is

The American Shetland Pony Club -

The American Miniature Horse Registry

81 B Queenwood Road

Morton, IL 61550

phone: 309-263-4044

fax: 309-263-5113

[email protected]

this just happened on my stallion i brought perm. they put the wrong breeders name on the paper. I just mailed it back with a letter to please correct it. They did at no charge. I heard they have alot of ppl on vacation right now so its hectic again

Back