AMHR Perm measurment card

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dkminis

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems getting there prem measurment cards. I have emailed - called for two years & still have not recieved his card. I wonted it before show season this yr. I just called again a month ago & was promised his card, but still no card. What is the problem? It hink I will just give up. Why don't they send you one when they go per,?

Good Morning,

I would call one more time, but this time ask to talk with Zona Schneider the Operations Director (Office manager) and let her know that you have been trying for two years to get your horses permanent measurement card. Give her the horses registered name and it's registration number. I do know that the show department has lost some help recently and if you talked with the one that left the rest of the department may not know that you called recently.

Karen

There was some problem with getting them out last year.

This year I received one within a month of filling out the card.

Here's the contact info at AMHR for cards.

Just heard my contact no longer there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning,

Kayla is no longer working at the Registry.

Karen

Could this be why I received the last card so quickly ?

See you in a couple of weeks. We're excited about coming to Glenrose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to get a permanent height card on my stallion for 2 seasons now so i KNOW your frustration! :DOH! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I just received one in the mail last week for a mare I showed last season so maybe they are working on them. Joyce

I just emailed them a month ago when someone on this board was asking about them. I had never gotten any for mine or much less knew about them. So I emailed them my 2 geldings info (they wanted a scan of the pink slip I recieved at the show, but didn't have a scanner). I gave them my AMHR #, my horses names, and their numbers. Recieved them 2 weeks ago.

So maybe they're on their way??

I also just got one in the mail last week for a horse I showed last spring, so almost a year later. I didn't do anything to make it happen, so they must just be working through some backlog.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back