AMHR Performance Horse of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Both A & B Performance Horses of the Year from AREA VI--- Thanks from the Area VI members for your great representation of our talented horses and people..

That is great...an honor well-earned! Very difficult to get that kind of title! Congratulations! :worshippy:
default_cheers.gif
: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Big Congrats :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]For those of us that do not have access to the December Journal could you please, please, please post a picture PLEASE! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin [/SIZE]

Congratulations!

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Scott, Roelene and Ben

As a resident in Area 6, we can't tell you how proud we are of your award as "B" Performance horse of the year owners. MD Dynamo has been an awesome horse since the first day I saw him. And sorry, Scott and Ben, but when Roelene is at the whip, she makes that horse perform!! They just really click. Hope many members on this forum have or will have an opportunity to see that performance again this year. :aktion033:

We are also very proud of our other Area 6 members Russ and Don Maas of Firth, NE for their win as "A" performance horse of the year with DM Starbuck Sonny. Now there's another duo that lights up the ring when performing whether it's Don and Sonny or Russ and Sonny. :aktion033:

Area 6-- Good people, good horses, and great times!

Rich and Rita Lindahl

Boone, Iowa

Congrats!

I had so much fun showing against Dynamo this year in Roadster over, he is an amazing horse. I remember the first time I saw him two years ago at Nationals my jaw dropped! He's awesome, and you guys have done a great job with him!

Latest posts

Back