AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
I have been asked to once again have a spot for forum members to sign up. We did this several years ago and it worked great. We will have a clipboard in the booth (by the register) where you can come sign up at. It will have a place for your real name, your forum name, and your stall location. This way people can come and look up where members are. I will also try to get a small map and see if I can map out peoples stalls also.

Our booth is open from roughly 7am to 7pm every day (give or take a few minutes). You cant miss us - we are right in front and will have several Ozark Mountain Minitack.com signs up.

Look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Please be careful on your drives in.

Thanks, Lisa

This sounds awesome!!

We'll be sure to stop on by and sign in.
default_saludando.gif

Thanks! We will stop by and get signed up,

Julie Wagner

What a terrific idea and thanks. Now I'll actually know where to "look" for people. See you there.

Looking forward to meeting everyone that is going to AMHR Nationals. We will be there from Tuesday on and have also added a note section on the sign up sheet (several people requested). This is primarily if you want to give a best time to visit your stalls. Apparently people keep missing each other. Some people have requested a cell phone number - what do you guys think? You can PM me if you want.

Thanks, Lisa - Ozark Mountain Minitack.com

I'll be signing up!! I'll be there with Deana, Sheryl, Leann, and Shelley

Back