AMHR "Nationals"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
Just heard today that numbers are up at Mini Nationals , well over 1600 horses. Ya HOO !! Should be a great show..

WOW that is incredible, it is great to see it actually thriving in this Economy. Can't wait to see everyone. If anyone needs a baby Fix, I will have about 1O with me, free foal halter breaking lessons.
default_wink.png

I am not going to be lucky enough to go but I will be watching if they have the live stream online!
aktion033.gif

BOO HOO!
default_no.gif
We aren't going this year, Tom is having spinal surgery on Aug. 30, he has a growth on his spine, couldn't go last year cause I had surgery. Getting old is awful!

Oh James I so need a baby horse fix, we haven't bred in two years because of the economy, maybe you can send some pictures, your Mom is such a great breeder of fabulous babies. Oh well, maybe we can go back next year, if our health and luck holds out. I will miss everyone and good luck to all of those that are showing and a safe trip also. Terry

Just heard today that numbers are up at Mini Nationals , well over 1600 horses. Ya HOO !! Should be a great show..
Wow. Most definitely the AMHR numbers and interest are up. Sounds very competitive!

Great news! I can't wait,I just hope the weather starts to get better.
Yeah, sounds like the weather there has been just about as cruddy as it is here in Texas. Although friends of mine across the Ok border into NW Ar tell me they are getting pounded with rain there tonight. So maybe it will be cooling down there soon. I really thought I would go watch nationals this year, but looks like we are going to be headed to the Buffalo River instead for some much needed R & R!

WOW that is incredible, it is great to see it actually thriving in this Economy. Can't wait to see everyone. If anyone needs a baby Fix, I will have about 1O with me, free foal halter breaking lessons.
default_wink.png
Hi James. My husband and I enjoyed visiting with you and your friends at the Texarkana show. Sorry for the gosh awful weather that has welcomeed you to the Lone Star State; bet you have really enjoyed it going from bad to worse!
default_laugh.png
Best of luck to you at Nationals. By the way, the sculpting my husband told you about is coming along exceptionally well. I would love to see you and the 10 babies although admittingly my 1 very spoiled colt has me maxed out.

Latest posts

Back