AMHR Nationals Tulsa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizbeth

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get to the link for the premium for this show?

It won't open on my computer. What is cut off for registration for the show? I could not find that on R site either. What heading do I look under? I tried miniature horses. Should I go to another place?

B

[SIZE=14pt]The deadline is past. It was July 20th. Sorry.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks Lyn!

One day I will get the work and horse thing worked out so I'm not so last minute.

Next year then................
smile.gif

It ususally has a cut off of Sept 1 but this year the show is a week earlier than usual and the cut off was July 20 as Lyn said.

Here is the link to the AMHR site.

http://www.shetlandminiature.com/

If you are a member of AMHR you should get a premium bood in the mail so plan on that next year and then you will have all the info.

Hope to see you there in 2006

[SIZE=14pt]Annette, the usual cut off is AUGUST 1. The show starts two weeks after sept 1 or in this years case the sat after labor day which pushed everything back 10 more days.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thank you Annette,

I found the R site, no problem but the linkis t i n y, it is only the numbers next to the heading. Had to get R to help me with it..............my mouse did not light it up very well.

I did get the premium book and set it aside to get at it later, and later was too late when I went to look for it again, then I could not find it.

I need an assistant I think !
smile.gif

Hope you all do very well. I hear there are 2200 horses this year? WOW, UUUPPPPP from last by quite a few! I for one am becoming a big R fan. So lucky to have some very close to me as well. With some luck I will be more organzied for next year. These past two years have "been off years" for me.

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that if you do not show at the R nationals this year, you will not get a premium book next year. You will need to request one or download from website. Only this year's exhibitors will automatically get one.

Angie

Latest posts

Back