AMHR Nationals OMG 1 week away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tammy do I not count?

Although my horse has gone to Nationals once before, this will be my first time. I'm super excited, but also VERY nervous. I will be there the whole time stalling with Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms! My girl and I will be in Showmanship, Hunter, WCPD, and versatility. Looking forward to meeting new people!
We always make a point of visiting with Ricky and his group so we'll probably see you there. It is great fun, I hope you have a wonderful experience!

Jacki Loomis

Loomis Farm

[email protected]

I'll be stalled with Jan,over by Val. Jan and I are going on Saturday,we will be a little crazy with so much to do on saturday, Start showing Sunday. We usually like to be there a day before we start to show. But got to keep the husbands happy so that is one day less they have to take care of the horses at home.

We will be in the Super Duty Barn with Dawns Chase Farm, Lucky Trails Farm, McCarthy's Lakeside Stables, Taylors Pony Farm, Step N Out Miniatures and Carey Campbell Training Center.

Cobie Coleman will be showing our leopard appy filly named Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva in the 7 Yr old Youth Class, under Sr. mare class and we will be bringing our black pinto stallion named FFF Entertainers Academy Cadet also.

We are planning on being there the entire show and we are looking forward in seeing everyone there in Tulsa !

Safe travels everyone and stop by and see us !
default_saludando.gif

We will be at Nationals the entire show. We'll be located in the Expedition Barn.

We are bringing FFF Entertainer's Academy Award or "Demi". She will be shown in youth by Brooke Schmuckle, amateur, futurity and open classes. She will also be shown with Coventry Lanes gorgeous stallion FFF Entertainer's Academy Cadet in produce of dam.

We are also bringing 2 of our weanling colts to show. They will also be for sale, please stop in and visit.

We wish everyone a safe trip and lots of good memories..........

I'm so excited haven't been in yrs!!! We are stalled with Blue Ribbon training center.

I am so excited to be going after not going for quite a few years. I have one horse Lucky Four Velvetbuck Thumbs Up that will be there with Corey Hatfield of Sugar Lake Training. Can't wait!!!!!!

We will be in our same place next to Erica and the rest of the waterin hole gang . I hear that we are having a couple of pre wedding celebrations with Erica so everyone might keep your ear out for those parties and come visit..

Last edited by a moderator:
We can do a sign up sheet in the Ozark Booth again this year if you want me to. Has worked well in the past - just let me know and I will get it ready. We usually put: Forum Name, Real Name, Barn & stall #'s, and cell phone. Then those that dont know where they will be can let people know and those that do can also update.

Lisa - Ozark

We can do a sign up sheet in the Ozark Booth again this year if you want me to. Has worked well in the past - just let me know and I will get it ready. We usually put: Forum Name, Real Name, Barn & stall #'s, and cell phone. Then those that dont know where they will be can let people know and those that do can also update.

Lisa - Ozark

Lisa...in the past this has been a good idea...IF people remember to actually sign up on it! lol I will, if it is there!
default_saludando.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting as many as possible. Its going to be a great show.

We will be in the back of the Super Duty barn with Aloha Acres and our "herd" of eleven that we are bringing, or that are being brought for us.

And we will be with Rose Mill Training Center... wherever Sarah & Kay are as they have a two year old filly of ours. Excited to see them and her.

Diana Trainor of La Tach miniatures in Australia will be with us again this year. If you get a chance please say hello to her..she is definitely worth meeting..a ball of fun and laughter!

We will also be with Four Pines Training Center and Justine as they show a weanling gelding I adore.

It's been a long time since I have looked this forward to Nationals. I hear it is going to be bigger and better than ever and I anticipate seeing a lot of stunning horses! It just gets better and better every year. Can't wait!

Thanks for starting this Karen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to catch up with you Heather, its been a long time. So come on all of you that haven't chimed in, we want to see everyone we can. Two weeks from tomorrow we will be there. Let the fun begin.

Soo excited!! I'll be Stalled with Belinda Bagby / Erica Killion
default_smile.png

I been told there is asphalt in the stalls.. Be sure to take EXTRA shavings or better yet - RENT a Mat for the stall floor - http://rentastallmat.com/ - YOu have to pre-order

I haven't seen any stalls with asphalt in them, but they do have concrete floors in almost all of them so rubber mats with shavings or loads of shavings are required because the horses will get sore without it.

Danny

Can you believe it, one week until we leave. I am so excited. We will be there sometime Tuesday Sept 6 late morning/early afternoon. Nothing is ready to go yet, but we always love the last minute mad rushes. So if you are going and haven't posted, please let us know and read back to see where everyone will be, where the LB sign up sheet will be and just all of the fun stuff.

Again I will be at Star Lake Tack for the youth portion, please stop by and say hello.

I am getting really excited!! This is going to be a great show!! The "only" thing for me that would make it better is Deb being there, too...but with the move and all, she couldn't take the extra time off work!

I am driving up with a friend of ours with her truck and horse trailer and another friend with her truck and RV! Staying with them in the RV this year...yay, no stall!! LOL

While I will be "working" for a few people there in the stalls area, I will also have time to hang out with people, so I will try to see/meet as many people as I can! See ya all there!!

I will be there sometime Thursday the 8th and staying thru the 16th.

Does anyone know if it is going to be streaming online??

I can't wait! I will be flying out with a friend of mine and two youth on the 7th. I'll be staying through the 18th! I think the only day we don't show is the futurity day and the day we leave.

Area 3 Show 1 039.JPG

Latest posts

Back