AMHR Nationals OMG 1 week away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
So we have seen the horses, we know what everyone is showing in, we know its going to be online. So where is everyone going to be. I go every year thinking I am going to meet a lot of people and come away with having hardly seen anyone. So, where will you all be stalled.

We will be stalled with RHA Training, James Walsh. Not sure where yet but we will be there. But I will also be working the Star Lakes Tack booth during youth days. I don't have any youth but will be cheering on Claire Almay in the 13 - 17 division, Casey Waxler in the 8 - 12 division and Colbie Coleman in the 7 & under division. Casey and Colbie will be showing our sr over mare. But I will be trying to sell stuff LOL. So come see me at Star Lake and please introduce yourself.

This is me years ago, I look the same only older and fatter and with shoulder lenght hair now.

me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it depends!! LOL

My stallion Khan will be with Sugar Lake Farm and Training Center (Corey Hatfield).

My new mare and filly will be stalled next to Showtime Equine Training Center (Dale Ganger and Roger Addis).

I will be helping out Syndi Kanzler of Triple Heart Training Center sometimes.

So...Between those areas, the vendor area, the arena/stands and the Waterin' Hole...I could be anywhere!! LOL!!
default_laugh.png

I'm easy to find - just look to center ring and find the guy talking into the microphone and playing music. Sharon is easy to find too - she will be at the back gate working with Sam to make sure you all get into the arena for your classes on time.

Good luck to everyone - can't wait to see all of our friends at the Biggest Miniature Horse Show in the World!

Mark & Sharon

Karen, we won't be there for youth but will be coming in Saturday 10th, and will be stalled in the Super Duty barn.

Jan

Hey Karen!

I will be there too!!! So excited to be going to Nationals and Worlds!!!

No picture of me.. we don't need to crash this site....
default_smile.png

~Sandy

Let me help you Sandy, She will be the cute little lady with the huge smile and big camera. Easy to pick out in a crowd.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark last year at World briefly. I remember Jan from years ago at the amateur party at World. Such a sweet person. I am so excited about going, not sure why but just looking forward to it more this year than ever before. I am going to have fun. I am also looking forward to meeting more people and seeing the ones I already know.

We are normally stationed in Barn A right where it joins Barn B. Stabled with Maggie Kalenak. I'll be the one with the large chocolate Lab and small JRT as shadows....

I too seem to miss seeing anyone except Lisa at Ozark Mtn. I only have 3 stalls this year and am by myself so Lord knows where I'll get put! If you have a chance to find me, look for Navarre or I have one horse with Excaliber Training (Jason Prince) in the warm up arena.

I will be with Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms Training or if you see me driving my B blue roan gelding Conner, please stop and say HI! I will be traveling alone and wont have anyone to hang out with!

We are usually at the corner of the Expedition Barn. You'll be sure to see me if you are working at Star Lake. I'm always in and out of that place a dozen times. LOL

This will be our first time taking horses to Nationals, we went and watched last year and didnt get to meet near as many people as we wanted to! How do you know what barn you are going to be in, is there somewhere to check or can you call the registry. It would be nice to know before we get there! Hope to see yall there!!!

Hey Karen!

I will be there too!!! So excited to be going to Nationals and Worlds!!!

No picture of me.. we don't need to crash this site....
default_smile.png

~Sandy
(FYI, Sandy looks like she could have been a model and will be sporting nice camera equipment!)

Wishing you all the best of luck! It's always a fun time at Nationals! Each of you has beautiful horses.
default_aktion033.gif

I was going to attend and bring my leopard colt, but have decided to do another year or two of showing locally before jumping all in
default_smile.png
I wish everyone the best of luck and safe travels! I'll be watching online, of course, and cheering for you all!

I'll be there going between Rosemill training and Jason Bluer SHow horses. We also have a table on the mezzanine - silver table cloth with a centerpiece covered in roses. Stop and say hi!

EDITED TO ADD - I'm going to print out a table card with my LB Name - RUFFIAN - so you will know what table we're at! If you don't see me, you can sign the card so I know who stopped by!!

Boo Hoo! We won't be going this year, we were stalled just down the aisle from you and James at Spring Fling this year. We can't go cause Tom, hubby, is having spinal surgery on Aug. 31 to remove and biopsy a growth on his spine. So I'll wish all you guys going this year good luck, but please keep my hubby in your prayers and thoughts. And pleas tell James and Sandy I said HI! "Terry"

I'll be there with 5 horses. I'm also delivering 2 horses and picking up 2. Stop by and I'll introduce you to the gang (equine and otherwise)! I'm near Jan in the Super Duty Barn. Look for Scot Free Stables, we'll be on an end and have couches to crash on, lol.

This will be our first time taking horses to Nationals, we went and watched last year and didnt get to meet near as many people as we wanted to! How do you know what barn you are going to be in, is there somewhere to check or can you call the registry. It would be nice to know before we get there! Hope to see yall there!!!
If you are with a trainer, you can ask what barn they are normally in. Most of the trainers and exhibitors tend to be in the same area every year. Show management does a great job, in my opinion, doing this. If you aren't with a trainer I suppose you might be able to call the show manager and ask if you have a stall assignment yet. Otherwise, there will be a stall chart up when you get there.

Tammy do I not count?

Although my horse has gone to Nationals once before, this will be my first time. I'm super excited, but also VERY nervous. I will be there the whole time stalling with Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms! My girl and I will be in Showmanship, Hunter, WCPD, and versatility. Looking forward to meeting new people!

I'll be there going between Rosemill training and Jason Bluer SHow horses. We also have a table on the mezzanine - silver table cloth with a centerpiece covered in roses. Stop and say hi!

EDITED TO ADD - I'm going to print out a table card with my LB Name - RUFFIAN - so you will know what table we're at! If you don't see me, you can sign the card so I know who stopped by!!

Good idea!!!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back