AMHR NATIONALS LIVE FEED LINK - Post your Horses, News or Views!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
~> AMHR Nationals Live Event - Sept 6-16 - Tulsa Oklahoma - CLICK HERE - to save and view AND - Post your Horses, News or Views! here now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see!!! "Squirt" (Erica's Can't Take My Eyes Off You), the little black stallion who I own with Erica Killion, is showing:

• Monday afternoon September 10, in Ammy Sr. Stallions, under (class 125)
  • Tuesday evening, September 11, in 3yo Futurity (class 159), and
  • Friday morning, September 14, Sr. Stallions, 28" - 30" (class 286)

Hoping that's right on the approximate times as that's what I've marked down. I cannot be there in person so appreciate the live feed and marked the time slots way off on my client calendar so hopefully nothing will keep me from watching. My internet service last year was terrible (I got a new provider right after Nationals) and it cut out right before one of his classes and had me blinking back tears -- as that makes everything better (not)
default_biggrin.png

Been really excited for this year, for him to show as a Senior Stallion, for about a year and a half now! Will be fun to see AND he will be riding home to VA from Tulsa, so big excitement for us in a couple of ways... and I think while at the Nationals, he's going to have a photo session with my favorite horse photographer
default_yes.gif

Linda(Linda L) has our recently gelded gelding(Vista Del Valle's Uno Confiado) there. She'll be showing him in all his classes. Sunday 9/9 am Class #88 Ammy Senior Geldings over. Tuesday 9/11 am class #134 $1G Ammy incentive gelding over. Tuesday 9/11 evening class #160 Futurity 3y/o Stallion/gelding over. Wednesday 9/12 afternoon class # 191open gelding 3yo & over 34-36". Also our OBMHC sponsered a memorial award for Richard Ray who passed way too soon this year and that is class #354 32" &under Roadster.

Good luck Jill And Deb! now I have at least 2 horses to watch and root for!!

I can't wait to see the other people's posts! I am sure there will be lots of LB member horses at Nationals
default_yes.gif

We are leaving today with our three Tulsa bound minis. Here's a list of their classes that we are planning.

Music - MSS The Framed Event (Yearling 34" mare)

Tuesday:

#150 Futurity Yearling Mare Over

Thursday:

#237/238 Mare Yearling Open Over

Possibly #247 OBSBE

#248 Solid Colour Mare Over

Seven - RHA's Captivating Chaos (Yearling 36" gelding)

Sunday:

#87 Am. Jr. Gelding Over

Tuesday:

#134 Am. Incentive Gelding Over

#147 Futurity Yearling Stallion/Gelding Over

Wednesday:

#187 Gelding Yearling Open 34-36"

#196 Solid Colour Gelding Over

Dove - McCarthy's Lonesome Dove (2yo 37" mare)

Sunday:

#91 Am. Jr. Mare Over

Tuesday:

#136 Am. Incentive Mare Over

#158 Futurity 2yo Mare Over

Thursday:

#240 Open 2yo Mare 35-37"

Safe travels to all, and I hope everyone has a wonderful time. I know I have been waiting three long years to finally return to Tulsa, so I am extremely excited and looking forward to making memories with great friends.
default_yes.gif

Wow gorgeous horses, we will be watching
default_luck.gif
Please post about your experience and your results. Have a safe trip Desiree!

I don't get to go this year, but Samantha will be leaving Sat. She is showing several.

Sunday in the morning session:

RHA Wardances Dr Zhivago (horse in my avatar) in am jr geldings under

Wa-Full Snip's Legacy in am jr geldings over

Sunday evening session:

Voters Super Sweet of LTF in Am Ladies Country Pleasure Driving over

Monday morning session

Voters Super Sweet of LTF in Am Versatility over

She might be helping out with futurity but not sure who yet.

My yearling gelding under, RHA Wardances Dr Zhivago, will be showing in youth 13 - 17 tomorrow morning with Claire Neinest, in Futurity and open with James Walsh.

Monday afternoon session:

Wa-Full Unique Warrior in AM Jr Stallions over

Voters Super Sweet of LTF in Am Sr Stallions over

Tuesday morning session:

RHA Wardances Dr Zhivago in Gelding Incentive under

Wa-Full Snip's Legacy in Gelding Incentive over

Anyone else noticing that the web page shows Congress info instead of nationals? I even get the congress class list rather than the one for this show.

I'm here with Jason Prince in the Mustang Arena if anyone wants to drop by. We will be showing my mare, Mandalay Bay, and my gelding, Magic Spell.

Jason's son, Taylor, showed Mandalay in Youth Obstacle Halter Under and place 7th. He will be driving Magic in Youth Park Harness Over on Sat. evening.

I drive Magic in Amteur Park -- late,Late Sunday evening. Jason or Brenda will drive him in the Open and Stake classes.

I'll probably drive Mandalay in the Golden Age Western and do the Golden Age Jumper too.

I have really been enjoying the show but noticed something VERY strange with the feed last night. We bought a new laptop yesterday and set it up with the feed so we can watch downstairs. I happened to go upstairs in the middle of the jumping classes and noticed that the computer upstairs was an entire CLASS behind in the "live feed" so about 20 minutes behind!! I have noticed small differences before but this was such that we went out to feed horses, came back in, and got to see the first place (Sansevere daughter) come out of the ring again with her under 10 second time! We had already seen her receive 1st place before we left..

Latest posts

Back